The state government of Odisha has launched soura jalanidhi scheme for farmers to provide solar pumps on subsidized rates. The eligible and interested farmers can apply online for saura jalanidhi scheme at official website odishasolarpump.nic.in. The main objective of this scheme is to increase the use of solar energy in the field of agriculture and empowerment of farmers. In the first phase of this scheme the pumps would be given to the farmers of that areas where electricity is not available.
The farmers can fill jalanidhi online application form at the official website to avail solar pumps at 90% subsidized rates. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched this scheme to provide 5000 solar powered agriculture pups to reduce the state burden on subsidy.
Under Odisha saura jalanidhi scheme the farmers residing in the areas where, there is lack of electricity would be provided 5000 pumps which would irrigate 2500 acres of land. The farmers would avail the solar pumps at a subsidy of 90% and total Rs. 27 Crore would be spent for this scheme.
How to Fill Odisha Jalanidhi Online Application Form
The interested and eligible farmers can fill jalanidhi online application form by following some simple and easy steps which are given below.
- To apply online for saura jalanidhi scheme Odisha the farmers have to visit official portal odishasolarpump.nic.in.
- At the homepage you have to click at Apply Online ( ଅନଲାଇନ ଆବେଦନ ) Section at the top.
- After that click at proceed option and the application form will be opened at your screen.
- Fill the form with complete and accurate details.
- After that you will receive application number which will be used to check jalanidhi application status.
Check Saura Jalanidhi Application Status
After filling the application form for jalanidhi scheme Odisha you can check the application status by following the steps which are given below.
- To check the status you have to visit official website of jalanidhi scheme Odisha.
- Then at the homepage click at Check Status option.
- After that enter your application number and click at search option and the status of the application will be at your screen.
Saura Jalanidhi Login
As you fill the online application form for saura jalanidhi scheme Odisha you can make your login by following the given instructions.
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Click at Login option at the homepage.
- Enter your user name and password which will be received after filling the application form.
Go Ahead Generation
You can also choose various things about the pump as manufacturing name others by clicking at Go Ahead Generation option at the homepage.
Odisha Saura Jalanidhi Scheme Details:-
Below are the details and the highlights of the Saura Jalanidhi Odisha scheme.
- The main objective of this scheme is to define roles and responsibilities of field level functionaries of DA & FE and OREDA to be involved in the program.
- This scheme will explore prospects of solar pumps program to address ans support rural development realted aspects, over and above the basic service of water.
- This scheme will evolve and test a scable development model for large scale deployment of solar PV pumps. This would improve energy access in rural areas.
Odisha Saura Jalanidhi Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria to avail the benefit of Saura Jalanidhi Scheme.
- The applicant must be a valid farmers having maximum 0.5 acres cultivable land.
- The farmers should have a dugg well in his own land and must not availed assistance for pump under any other scheme.
- Applicant must agree for maintenance, upkeep & safe custody of the pump with PV array.
- The farmers my deposit the share through self financing or may avail bank loan.
- The farmer should adopt the Micro Irrigation system for optimum utilization of ground water to cover more area. He may contact the Assistant Horticulture Officer of the block or visit pmksy.nic.in for further details.
After completion of the projects details such as material handing over report, test report of solar modules, geo-tagged photographs of the system with beneficiary, UIDs assigned by the Customer Relationship Centre of OREDA etc. will be compiled by OREDA on annual basis and submitted to the sponsoring Departments in the form of hard bound Book.
The soft copy of the monthly progress report should be submitted by 5th of the succeeding month to DA&FP (O) by mail to the mail-id: firstname.lastname@example.org.