NIOS Bridge Course is a teaching program for primary teacher/ B.ed holders. National institute of Open Schooling has started the Nios bride course online registration through online portal. Candidates who wants to get admission into NIOS 6 month bridge course for untrained in-service teachers of the government and govt.
B.Ed teachers can register for NIOS Bridge Course by filling the online application for taking admission into NIOS PDPET course. B.ed teachers teaching primary classes of 1st to 5th in any NCTE approved institution can make NIOS PGPET 6 month bridge course registration before the last date which is December 30 through dledbr.nios.ac.in.
NIOS Bridge Course Registration 2017
Online registration for 6 month bridge course can be done by following the application procedure given here.
- Visit the official website at http://dledbr.nios.ac.in/
- Click at Registration for B.ed Teacher link at home page.
- New page will be opened here. Now click at Click Here to Register.
- In the “NIOS D.El.Ed System – Teacher Register” page, enter your details like email, mobile number, password, UDISE Of School and type of school.
- Click at Submit button.
- After that the registration form will be appeared on the screen where you will have to enter the address, Aadhaar number and all the required information.
- Now upload the photograph and signature and complete your registration.
- After completing the registration, applicants can login to check the updates and related news.
NIOS D.El.Ed 6 Months Bridge Course Registration – Application Fee
Application fee for the registration of nios dled 6 month course can be submitted using the online payment mode through Credit Cards / Debit card / Net Banking. Total course fee is Rs. 5000 and examination fees is Rs. 250 for each paper.
Applicants can visit the official website for more information such as Verification by the Principal, NIOS PGPET Login and teacher login etc.