Punjab Urban Development Authority has come up again with another residential plot scheme at Jalandhar. This time PUDA invites application for the allotment of 112 residential plots in Jalandhar at old Hoshiarpur Road.
After publishing the list of applicants for PUDA Rajpur Residential Plot Scheme Patiala, the authority has starts the registration for housing scheme in Jalandhar. Registration for the scheme has been started from 21 September till 23rd October 2015.
Under the scheme the authority has offering four types of plots having sizes of 167, 125, 104 and 83 square meter. Of total large number of units are 44 of size 167 square meter followed by sizes 125 square meter, 104 square meter and 83 square meter plots. These residential plots are available at the price of Rs. 14940/- per square meter.
|DETAIL OF PLOTS OFFERED FOR ALLOTMENT|
|Location||Size of Plot
(Sq. Mtrs. /
|Old Hoshiarpur Road, Jalandhar||167/200||44||Rs. 14940/-per Sq. Mtr. or Rs. 12500/-
Per Sq. Yd.
|Rs. 25,00,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|125/150||11||Rs. 18,75,000/-||Rs. 1,80,000/-|
|104/125||41||Rs. 15,62,500/-||Rs. 1,57,000/-|
|83/100||16||Rs. 12,50,000/-||Rs. 1,25,000/-|
How to Apply: Interested applicant can purchase the brochure cum application form from the mentioned bank branches in the brochure at the price of Rs. 100/- and it can also be purchased from Single Window Service Counter, PUDA Bhawan, SAS Nagar / Jalandhar.
The duly filled application form along with the self attested passport size photograph may be submitted to any of the authorized bank branches either in person or by post on or before the closing date. The registration amount to be submitted in the form of crossed bank draft in favor of Estate Officer, PUDA, Jalandhar. The draft should be payable at the place/city of respective banks.
List of Bank Branches for Sale & Receipt of Application Form:
- AXIS Bank – Punjab & Chandigarh : Sector 38, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch- 0172-5062841); Phase-7, Mohali; Court Road, Amritsar; Main Court Road, Hoshiarpur; Ladowali Road, Jalandhar; Sodal Road, Jalandhar; Model Town, Jalandhar; Chhoti Baradari, Jalandhar; Gujral Nagar, Jalandhar; Hoshiarpur; Kapurthala; Mall Road, Ludhiana; Nawanshahar; Pathankot; Phagwara.
- Central Bank of India – Punjab & Chandigarh: SCO 528, Sector 70, Mohali (Nodal Branch 0172-5099048/5097315); Civil Lines, Amritsar; Bathinda; Bhogpur; Hoshiarpur; Millerganj, Ludhiana; Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar; Mall Road, Patiala.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank – Punjab & Chandigarh: Sector 44 D, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch 0172-5029077/78); Sector- 8 C Chandigarh; Sector-70, Mohali; Meharchand Road, Gurdaspur; BSA Nagar, Roopnagar; Gill Road, Ludhiana; Gurdev Nagar, Ludhiana; The Mall, Amritsar; Gujapur Kalan, Nawanshahar; Leela Bhawan, Patiala; Namdev Chowk, Jalandhar; Jandiala Manzki Road, Chuheki, Nurmehal; Model Town Road, Sultanpur Lodhi. Delhi: Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
- Punjab National Bank – Punjab & Chandigarh : Phase-VII, Mohali (Nodal Branch- 0172-5020668/676); Phase-I, Mohali; Sector 8-C, Chandigarh; Main Branch, Hoshiarpur; Main Branch, Kapurthala; Civil Lines, Jalandhar; Jalandhar Cantt; Basti Nau, Jalandhar; Ladowali Road, Jalandhar; New J. Nagar, Jalandhar; G.T. Road, Jalandhar; Industrial Area, Jalandhar; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Kurali; Hall Bazaar, Amritsar; Main Branch, Bathinda; The Mall, Patiala; Zirakpur. Haryana: GT Road, Karnal; Ambala Cantt. Delhi: Gurdwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
- State Bank of Patiala — Punjab & Chandigarh: Phase-VII, Mohali (Nodal Branch-0172-4247016/17); Ambedkar Chowk, Jalandhar; Model Town, Jalandhar; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Faridkot; Hall Bazaar, Amritsar; MSC Bathinda; Kartarpur; RCB, Ropar; Sai Market, Patiala; Sector 22-D, Chandigarh.
The applicant can use the official website of PUDA for online registrations and online registration can also be done by visiting the bank branch of HDFC bank mentioned below:
- HDFC Bank Ltd., Industrial Area, Phase-I, Chandigarh (Only for Applying ‘Online’).
Registration for the scheme has been started from 21 September 2015 and interested applicants can avail this opportunity till 23 October 2015.