The process of demand survey under Prime Minister ambitious housing mission “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana” has been started in Kanpur district of Uttar Pradesh. PMAY housing mission is running across the nation for providing affordable housing for all. Applicants can fill the demand survey application form for PM Awas Yojana in Kanpur before the last date 10 November 2017.
Application form can be taken from the bank branches linked to Kanpur Development Authority free of cost. It can be also obtained from KDA single window counter.
List of Bank Branches for Obtaining Application Form
- HDFC Bank (KDA Complex)
- Axis Bank (Civil Lines)
- ICICI Bank (Mall Road)
- Bank of Baroda (Gumti No-5)
- State Bank of India (Motijheel)
As per the information, about 46 thousand applicants applied for houses under the scheme and KDA Kanpur running a demand survey through which applicants cant be find out who are able to buy a house at Rs. 2.0 lakh. People who had not applied yet can fill the application form getting house under PMAY Kanpur.
The cost of a single housing unit is Rs 4.5 lakh for which central and state government would provide a subsidy of Rs 2.5 lakh to the beneficiary and the remaining amount to be paid by the beneficiary.
Applicant who fall under the eligibility of PMAY would be able to fill the application form.
- Annual income should not be more than Rs. 3 lakh.
- Applicants should not have any pucca houses anywhere across the nation.
- In case of house registered on the name of husband or wife then they would not be able to fill the PMAY form.
- In case of parents owned a house then their married children can apply for the scheme.