Haryana government has launched Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2020 for Haryana farmers on Wednesday 6th May 2020. Government has announced to give Rs.7000 per acre incentive to farmers under Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme for switching from water-guzzling Paddy to other crops and said permission to sow paddy will not be given panchayat areas where the ground water depth is more than 35 metres.
Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar also appealed to farmers to promote water conservation and save water for the future generations in the same way they leave their land inheritance for their coming generations.
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2020
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the Mera Pani Mera Virasat Scheme. Under this scheme, farmers who switch to alternative crop in place of paddy during this season would be given an incentive of Rs.7000 per acre.
CM Manohar Lal Khattar said that at present some part of the state fall in dark zone, which comprises 36 blocks, where rate of deplection of ground water level has doubled in the last 12 years.
He said that where the ground water level was earlier at 20 meters, it has now futher depleted to 40 meters. Khattar also said there are 19 Such block, where the water depth has exceeded 40 meters.
Chief Minister said the land under the panchayat, where the depth of ground water is more than 35 meters, permission would not be given to sow paddy in those panchayat land.
Manohar Lal Khattar said that agriculture equipment required for maize sowing will also be arranged by the Haryana state government. He said that 80 % subsidy is being given to the farmers who have adopted micro-irrigation and drip irrigation system along with growing alternative crops in place of paddy.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2020 Registration
The complete process of registration / application form for Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2020 is given below
- Visit the official website of Department of Agriculture and farmers welfare, Haryana http://184.108.40.206/Default.aspx
- Home page of the website will open
- click on link the फसल विविधीकारमन के लिए पंजीकरण करें
- Direct link http://220.127.116.11/FarmerRegistration.aspx
- Enter your Aadhar No. and click at “Next” button
- The farmer registration form will open as shown below
- Fill farmer details asked in the registration form
- After entering all the details, you will reach to new form for entering land records, enter all the land record details as asked in the form and click at “Save & Next” button
- Enter the crop details and click the final submit button in the last step of application
- You application will be reviewed and the survey of crop sown will be done by the officials, after approval, the beneficiaries will be given Rs.7000 per acre through the DBT mode
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Eligibility
There are the following eligibility criteria for Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2020 :-
- The farmers have to diversify at least 50% of their last-year cultivated paddy area.
- Farmer should have a permanent resident of Haryana state
- All those farmers who are operating their tubewell with 50 HP electric motor, will not be allowed to grow paddy
- Farmers should have their Aadhar number and an active bank account number link with Aadhar.
Scheme Guidelines PDF
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme guidelines can be downloaded from below link in PDF format
Rice Procurement from Haryana For Central pool
The rice procurement data from state government of Haryana for central pool in lakh metric tonnes.
a) 2015-16: 29
b) 2016-17: 36
c) 2017-18: 40
d) 2018-19: 40
e) 2019-20: 43
Helpline No. of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
Toll Free No. 1800-180-2117
Farmers who are facing any type of problem in application / registration of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme or need any kind of information regrading the scheme can contact at Toll Free Number from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Working Days).