Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research has started the MCAER UG admission 2018-19 and Maharashtra agriculture degree admission 2018-19 from 11 June 2018. Maha agri admission 2018-19 for B.Sc. & B.tech agriculture courses has been commenced through the MCAER admission portal, maha-agriadmission.in.
MCAER Pune started the Maha Agri admission 2018 and details like agriculture courses admission, online application form, eligibility criteria, instruction for admission, last date and date of announcing merit list and final merit list, round seat allotment and choice filling for counselling is available at the official website website.
Online application for MCAER UG admission for agriculture degree courses can only be filled using the Maha Agri BSc admission portal, maha-agriadmission.in.
Maha Agri Admission 2018-19 Course List
- B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture
- B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture
- B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry
- B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B. Tech. (Food Technology)
- B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science
- B. Tech. (Biotechnology)
MCAER released the prospectus for Maha agri admission 2018-19 and link to download the bsc admission 2018 prospectus has been activated on the admission portal. Applicants can download the prospectus following by the link below.
The admission will be processed on the basis of marks obtained in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – MHT-CET and Maharashtra agriculture entrance exam. To apply for Agri admission in Maharashtra, candidate should fall under the eligibility given in the article below.
The age of candidate should be above 16 years. Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination (12th Std. Science) with minimum 50% marks for General category (Open) and minimum 40% marks in aggregate for reserved categories (SC/ST/VJa/NTb /NTc /NTd / OBC / SBC).
List of Documents Required for Maha Agriculture Degree Admission 2018
Complete list of documents required for the admission are available in the pdf file linked below. This list is also available in Marathi language.
How to Register for Maha Agri Admission 2018
The complete procedure to fill the application by following the instruction.
- Firstly visit the official admission portal http://maha-agriadmission.in.
- Click at the link under “Admission For Undergraduate Courses” with title ” Admission To Undergraduate courses of Agriculture Universities in Maharashtra (For Candidates)”.
- Home page for MCAER UG admission will display on the screen.
- Click at Register button to get registered and fill the application form for admission.
- Login using your mobile number and password and enter the details like SSC, HSC and reservation etc.
- Enter the college code and upload the Photo, Signature and Documents as per eligibility criteria and reservation.
- After that candidate have to pay the admission fees.
- Take a print of your application form and payment receipt.
Candidates can fill the application form before the last date 5 July 2018 and the last date to submit the application fees with late fine is 7 July 2018. Application Fees for all the student is Rs. 1000/- and the late fees is Rs. 1000/-.
Events of admission schedule for B.Sc and B.Tech Agriculture admission 2018-19.
- Starting Date: 11 June 2018
- Last Date: 5 July 2018 (With Late Fee: 7 July 2018)
- MCAER Provisional Merit List: 13 July 2018
- MCAER Final Merit List: 23 July 2018
- MCAER 1st Round Seat Allotment List: 26 July 2018
- Maha Agri 2nd Round Seat Allotment List: 3 August 2018
- Maha Agri 3rd Round Seat Allotment List: 9 August 2018
- Maha Agri Fourth Round Seat Allotment List: 16 August 2018