Davangere University UG results 2017 has been declared at the official website of the Davangere University Karntaka at davangereuniversity.ac.in for 2nd, 4th and 6th semester of BCA, BCom BA, BSc, BBM, and postgraduate course examinations. Candidates who were appeared in Degree courses Examination July 2017 can check their marks by making login at the official website.
Students pursuing any degree courses from Davangere University can check their result by entering their roll number in the required field. Candidates can follow the steps given here.
How to Check Davangere University UG Results 2017
Even Semester result of Davangere University courses including BCA, BCom BA, BSc, BBM, and postgraduate course or can be check be checked by following the steps here.
- To check the UG courses result of Davangere University, visit at davangereuniversity.ac.in
- Homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the Flash news running at the top of the page and click at Davangere University UG Results
- Login page for Result will be appeared on the screen.
- Now select your course from drop down menu and enter your roll number /registration number.
- Click at “Click to View Result” button.
- After a click, your result along with marks will be appeared on the screen. Now check your result.
- Take a print or download DU UG result for futures reference.
Davangere University was established on 18th August 2009 by being carved out of Kuvempu University with a purpose and vision to meet the educational aspirations of the people of this region. The university has 112 Colleges affiliated to it in total, with one Constituent College and one Autonomous College, offering Graduate and Post-Graduate programmes in various disciplines catering to the educational needs of more than 60,000 students.