NIOS D.El.Ed Identity Card – After collecting the online applications for NIOS D.El.Ed admission 2017, the National Institute Open Schooling released the NIOS Dled Identity Card at the official website of dled.nios.ac.in. Candidates applied for Dled Admission 2017-18 for online teacher training can now download Deled Identity card by making NIOS Teacher login at the website using Email id / Mobile number and password. Teacher who verified by principal can download their NIOS Dled ID and check training centres list by following the steps given below.
Download NIOS Dled Identity Card – Teacher Login
Using the steps below candidates can make NIOS Login for downloading the NIOS D.El.Ed ID card.
- Visit the official website at dled.nios.ac.in
- Click at “For Teacher (शिक्षक) Registration (पंजीकरण)” link.
- Login Page will be opened with the title ” Login into the system and download your I-Card (available only if Principal has verified)”.
- Enter your Mobile Number/ Email and password to access the NIOS D.El.Ed system.
- Click at Submit button.
- Below is the image of id card
- Now check your application status and download the ID card to start your online NIOS DLED training.
As per the information, no hard copy of ID card will be sent to the applicants and now books will be sent by the post. You can watch the latest update for training such as books, study material, ID Card etc.
Click Here to Watch Chairman’s Message for NIOS D.El.Ed Training
Check your name, reference number, enrolment number, state code, district code in the list of data received for DELED for Andhra Pradesh, Mizoram and Manipur state. Click on the link below to check the list of applications received for DELED.
Candidates who will be selected for training will get the NIOS D.El.Ed certificates. For more information go to the official website at dled.nios.ac.in.