Central Sector Scholarship Renewal Form 2017-18 is for the candidates who are already registered for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme. Applicants who registered for the scheme in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017-18 for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme and waiting for its renewal form can fill it before its last date.
CSSS Scholarship renewal form can be filled through the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), cbse.nic.in. For the registered applicants, the last date submitting the renewal form is 15 December 2017. Under Central Sector Scholarship Scheme, scholarship amount, of Rs 1,000 per month for three years for graduation and Rs 2,000 per month for two years for post graduate courses, is being provided to the students. Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is for the college and university students
Central Sector Scholarship for CSBE Students
Candidates who were looking for renewal form of CSSS can follow the instruction and steps given below.
- To apply for the renewal of Central Sector Scholarship, candidates needs to visit the official website at cbse.nic.in.
- Now Take your mouse to the “Other Sites” link available in the menu bar and the then move to Other CBSE sites and click at “Scholarship“.
- Here the page with title “CBSE SCHOLARSHIP BRANCH” will be opened.
- Click at “Guidelines and Application Forms/ Apply Online” link.
- Now Click at Apply Online button in front of “CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS – RENEWAL (2012/2013/2014)”.
- Here the login page for Central Sector Scholarship 2017-18 for College & University Students with the title “(for Candidates who have passed Class XII in 2012/2013/2014 from CBSE)” will be appeared.
- Enter select your years of passing 12th and enter Roll Number of Sr. Secondary School Examination, certificate No. as Appearing on XII Certificate.
- After login you will be able to fill the the renewal application of CSSS.
- Complete your renewal application of CSSS to get the scholarship amount.
The renewal form is available for the candidates who already registered for Central Sector Scholarship scheme and to renew the CSSS candidates needs to fall in the following eligibility criteria.
– The candidate should passed Class XII in 2012, 2013, 2014 and the candidates do not availing the other scholarship benefits.
– The student need minimum 60% marks in the pursuing course to apply for the renewal.
– Applicants should have at least 75 per cent attendance and good discipline.
The renewal form of Central Sector Scholarship can be filled before the last date, 15 December 2017 and the last date of submitting hard copies of the application forms is December 31, 2017.