Punjab Urban Development Authority doing a fast work for providing help to the poor people of Punjab state under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. After publishing the list of eligible people under housing for all scheme, PUDA release a notification to regarding to the financial assistance under PUDA housing for all scheme. This notification is related to matter of providing financial assistance to eligible people of the scheme for constructing or expanding the housing.
As per the notification, the financial assistance will be given people who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Applicant should be a resident of Punjab
- EWS applicant should have annual income upto Rs. 3 lakh.
- In last five years, applicant should not availabled benefits of any central/state government housing scheme.
- Applicant family must not possess pucca house anywhere in India
- Applicant must belongs to Municipal Corporation or Committee
- Applicant should not own pucca house in India
- Carpet area of semi-furnished/to be constructed house by applicants must not exceeds the area of 21.00 square meter.
Eligible people will be given financial assistance for constructing their pucca house under PMAY-HFA Punjab.
Online Application Process for Housing for All Scheme in Punjab
Online application form the scheme can be filled from the website www.pmaymis.gov.in and the print out of application form should be submitted to the concerned authority.
The official notification for the financial assistance under Housing for all scheme is available on the official website of Punjab can be obtained from following the link below: