Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority known as MHADA is taking an online survey to find the actual demand of housing requirement under MHADA Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in MMRDA Region in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Before the start of MHADA PM Awas Yojana Project, the authority started an online survey so that they can find the requirement of affordable houses in the area which would further help in the construction process.
MHADA Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in MMRDA Region: Survey for Housing Demand
Through MHADA PMAY Survey, the real and needy people would be benefited and a house would be provided to them. After the completion of this survey, affordable houses will be constructed for the selected beneficiaries under MHADA Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana at multiple locations including, in Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan, Dombivali, Bhivandi-Nizampur, Meera Bhaidar, Vasai-Virar, Ulhasnagar, Navi Mumbai including Panvel Karjat, Khopoli, Badlapur, and Ambarnath.
After identifying the requirement of housing in MMRDA area, the authority will start further work for implementing the scheme.
People who are willing to get the benefits of MHADA PM Awas Yojana can fill online application form from the official website mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
Steps to Fill Online Application form for MHADA Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for MMRDA Region
- Open MHADA Official Website http://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Click on the link “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (MMRDA Region)” available in Left Bar of Website.
- Read the instruction and details about MHADA PMAY on the page which are in Marathi Language.
- After reading the instruction click on “Register” button, after the click a window will be opened for “LOG IN” and creating “NEW USER”. Now click on New User button.
In the application form, applicant will have to fill all the mandatory information mentioned below:
- Name of head of the family Father’s Name
- Age of head of the family
- Present & Permanent Address
- Ownership details of existing House
- Type of the house based on the roof
- Number of rooms in dwelling unit excluding kitchen
- Aadhaar Card, if not available Voter ID Card/Any other Unique identification
- Number & age of family members
- Bank Details
- Whether the family owns any house/residential land anywhere in India or not
- Employment Status
- Average Monthly Income of household
- Housing Requirement of family.
Check the eligibility before start filling the online application form for MHADA PM Awas Yojana by following the link below: