November 2, 2015 at 2:38 PM #37806
How to Get Refunds in HIG, MIG, LIG and Janta Scheme
- After the closing of the Self-BodyTextcing Schemes, DDA has introduced HIG (Higher Income Group) Schemes under which two and three-bed-room built up flats are allotted after inviting applications.
- In 2002 and 2003, DDA has introduced the following HIG Schemes:
Vasant Kunj HIG Scheme – 2002.
Sarita Vihar/Dwarka HIG Scheme – 2002.
Central/State Government Public Sector Undertaking Scheme.
Rohini HIG Scheme – 2003.
- As many as 2182 HIG flats have been allotted by DDA to registrants under these four schemes.
- The registrants/ allocatees / allottees of the HIG schemes have to submit the following documents for refund of registration money/deposits:
Refund to unsuccessful applicants/registrants under HIG have been done through the designated banks. In case any registrant/applicant has not received the refund of the Registration Money, he/she should contact the concerned designated bank. If the money is still not received, one should contact the Deputy Director (SFS)/(HIG) along with the following documents:
- Request Letter
- Acknowledgement receipt of the original application form duly discharged by affixing the revenue stamp on its back.
Surrender Cancellation of HIG Flats
The following documents are required for surrender / cancellation of HIG flats:
- Original Demand-cum-Allotment letter.
- Bank particulars. (A/c No. with the name of bank branch, if not given in the initial application form).