How to Get Refunds in HIG, MIG, LIG and Janta Scheme

Ads by Google

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rajkumar 2 years, 3 months ago.

  • Author
  • #37806 Reply


    How to Get Refunds in HIG, MIG, LIG and Janta Scheme

    • After the closing of the Self-BodyTextcing Schemes, DDA has introduced HIG (Higher Income Group) Schemes under which two and three-bed-room built up flats are allotted after inviting applications.
    • In 2002 and 2003, DDA has introduced the following HIG Schemes:
      Vasant Kunj HIG Scheme – 2002.
      Sarita Vihar/Dwarka HIG Scheme – 2002.
      Central/State Government Public Sector Undertaking Scheme.
      Rohini HIG Scheme – 2003.
    • As many as 2182 HIG flats have been allotted by DDA to registrants under these four schemes.
    • The registrants/ allocatees / allottees of the HIG schemes have to submit the following documents for refund of registration money/deposits:

    Unsuccessful Registrants

    Refund to unsuccessful applicants/registrants under HIG have been done through the designated banks. In case any registrant/applicant has not received the refund of the Registration Money, he/she should contact the concerned designated bank. If the money is still not received, one should contact the Deputy Director (SFS)/(HIG) along with the following documents:

    • Request Letter
    • Acknowledgement receipt of the original application form duly discharged by affixing the revenue stamp on its back.

    Surrender Cancellation of HIG Flats

    The following documents are required for surrender / cancellation of HIG flats:

    • Original Demand-cum-Allotment letter.
    • Bank particulars. (A/c No. with the name of bank branch, if not given in the initial application form).


Reply To: How to Get Refunds in HIG, MIG, LIG and Janta Scheme
Your information: