The Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) has released the notification for Gujarat NEET 2017 third round online choice filling and counselling process for Gujarat medical admission 2017. Candidates willing to take admission into BDS, BAMS, BHMS AND Naturopathy courses through Gujarat NEET 2017 can fill the application for Gujarat NEET counselling 2017 for third round and last date of counselling is 2 September 2017 which has been started from today 31 August 2017.
Candidates eligible for admission to BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Naturopathy and included in Gujarat NEET 2017 merit list can go for 3rd round counselling for the allotment of seats. Below is the process for Gujarat NEET 2017 third round counselling and online choice filling process.
Gujarat NEET 3rd Counselling 2017 / Online Choice Filling
Follow the instruction given below to make online choice filling for medical admission.
- Visit the official website at http://www.medguj.nic.in/
- Click on the link “Apply for Medical Courses – ACPUGMEC – 2017”
- A new window will be appeared on the screen.
- Now select course “Medical/Paramedical” and fill details like User ID, Password and 14 digit PIN available under the form “Registered User Login Here”.
- Click on Submit button.
- A new window will be opened.
- Take your mouse to “Choice Details” menu and click on “Available Choices”.
- Here a list of institutes will be appeared on the screen in a new window for which you are eligible.
- Now click on “Fill Choices” after that you have to click on “ADD” button available on the right side of institute name to make your choices. You can edit and shift your choices on your priority basis.
- Click on “Save Choices” after that again click on “Save And Exit button” button.
- Here you will see your filled choices which you can take a printout by clicking on the button ” Print Filled Choices” available on Top-Right side of the page. You can also modify your choices.
- Now click on “Lock Choices” button and enter your 14 digit PIN to lock your choices.
- Take a print out of choice filling for future use.
The third round online choice filling process is open now and last date to submit your choice filling is 2 September 2017 after that Gujarat NEET 2017 3rd round seat allotment result will be declared on 4 September 2017 for 3rd round counselling. And reporting and document submission process will be started from 4 September to 6 September 2017 till 4:00 PM.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2017 for providing admission into professional Medical/ Dental/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Physiotherapy/ B.Sc. Nursing/ Optometry/ Orthotics/ AUDIOLOGY & Naturopathy degree courses.