The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi, Kerala has released the CLAT admit card 2018 for conducting the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018. Common Law Admission Test is conducting by the university for processing admission in various law courses. CLAT 2018 admit card is now available at the official website of organizing university at www.clat.ac.in.
Earlier the hall ticket of CLAT 2018 was to be released on 20 April but for some technical errors the university released it on 26 April 2018. Students who are preparing for the CLAT exam 2018 can download it from the official website following by the instruction given below.
CLAT 2018 exam date is scheduled for 13 May 2018 but earlier it was conducted on 14 May 2018. The examination of CLAT 2018 will be conducted at various institutes across India.
How to Download CLAT 2018 Admit Card
Following by the steps candidates can download the hall ticket for common law admission test 2018.
- Open the official website at clat.ac.in
- On the home page, click at the link Admit Card.
- Now you will redirected to a new page with the url ‘https://admissions.clat.ac.in’.
- Login page with instruction to download the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Now Enter your CLAT registration number and password to make login.
- Hit the login button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it or take a printout of the admit card.
The 19 National Law Universities (NLUs) are conducing the exam on a rotational basis. Last year the exam was conducted by the Chanakya National Law University, Patna and this year the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi, Kerala will conduct the exam on 13 May 2018.
The examination is conducted for undergraduate and post-graduate law admission. Both the paper will be two hours long. The CLAT UG paper will have 200 marks while the CLAT PG paper will carry 150 marks and the exam will also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.