The registration process for getting central assistance under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the construction of house has been started by Jaipur Development Authority. Person belonging to economical weaker section having their own plot or a house can apply under the component ‘Beneficiary laid individual house construction of PM Awas Yojana for constructing new houses or enhace existing house.
Under this component of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, central assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh will provided to the beneficiary either for constructing new house or enhance existing house on their own. To avail the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiary should be a part of HFAPOA.
The EWS applicants can fill the application for the scheme through online mode by using the official website of Jaipur Development Authority or by using the link below:
- The applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should cross the age of 18 years before filling application form.
- The applicant should not have a Pakka house on his/her or any his/her family member’s name across the nation.
- Under the scheme, a plot should be on the name of applicants.
- A central assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh would be provide for constructing new house or enhacing the existing house under the scheme.
- Follow the link ‘Apply Online’ to get complete eligibility criteria.
Application Procedure for JDA Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Jaipur
- The online applications form for getting central assitance under the scheme can be filled by EWS applicants by using the link www.jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in
- The applicants have to fill their ‘Mobile Number’ to confirm it and an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent by the computer for further filling the application form.
- After the confirmation through OTP, the applicants will receive a password for the completion of the application form.
- The applicant have to fill the information such as his/her name (As mentioned in the Bank Account number), Bank Account number, IFSC Code, Branch information etc and Joint account is not valid under the scheme.
- Voter ID
- BPL Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Bhamashah Card
- Any other identity proof with Photograph
Scheme Starts: 6 July 2016
Scheme Closes: 5 August 2016
For more information visit http://jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/udh/jda—jaipur/en/home.html