Port Blair Municipal Council (PBMC) have almost completed all the 24 wards to find the eligible beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All (PMAY-HFA) scheme. To identify and enrol the eligible beneficiaries in PMAY-Housing for all scheme, PBMC Port Blair organised camps in different ward till 3 May 2017.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Port Blair
Now these 24 wards are being provided a last opportunity to fill the application form under PMAY–HFA (U). This final opportunity is for those who have not submitted the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application form till 3 March 2017.
The applicants who have not filled-up the PMAY application can fill the form within the period of 4th May to 9th May 2017 in the timing of 9 AM to 12 O’Noon and from 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM. The application form to be submitted along with required documents and the concerned officials will be available at CRC Building, VIP Road, Dairy farm Jn.
Annual income of the households falling under EWS category should be up to Rs. 3.0 lakh.
Annual income of the households falling under LIG category should be in between Rs. 3.0 lakh to Rs. 6.0 lakh.
PMAY Benefits on Eligibility Basis
All the households falling under the EWS category will be eligible for the below components of Pradhan Mnatri Awas Yojana:
- Affordable Housing in Partnership
- Affordable Housing through Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Subsidy for beneficiary led individual house construction or enhancement component
All the households falling under the LIG category will be eligible for:
- Affordable Housing through Credit linked Subsidy
The interested one who wants to fill the PMAY form should have to being place with the following required documents:
List of Required Documents
- All family members Aadhaar Card (Photocopy & Original) – Mandatory
- All family members Islander Card (Photocopy & Original)
- A certificate of house ownership from Revenue Authority of beneficiary’s native district
- Income Proof
- Record of Right regarding availability of land owned by them along with one set of attested photocopy,
- Ration Card
- Applicant’s Bank Passbook along with an attested photocopy
- Rent Agreement (Photocopy) with proper address of the house owner.
For further information you can contact Mr. Muthu, the Community Organiser at their contact number at 9933289705.