Punjab Urban Development Authority is inviting applications for allotment of 172 freehold residential plots at Rajpura Colony in Patiala. The online applications for the PUDA residential plot scheme in Patiala can be done online through official website of PUDA from Friday, July 10 to Monday, August 10, 2015.
Under the new scheme, Punjab Urban Development Authority is offering a total of 172 freehold residential plots at the rate of Rs. 26,312/- per square meters or Rs. 22,000/- per square yard. The highest number (90 plots) of plots being offered under the scheme are of 500 square yards.
Brochure of the Rajpura Colony residential plot scheme which contains the detailed terms & conditions alongwith application form, layout plan & location plan may be obtained @ Rs. 100/- from any of the authorized banks or single window service counter at following locations or the list of banks mentioned below.
PUDA Bhawan, SAS Nagar, Mohali
PUDA Complex, Urban Estate Phase-II, Patiala
PUDA is charging 10% of the total cost of the plot as the earnest money deposit from the applicants which will be refundable to the unsuccessful applicants. Below are the details of the plots being offered under the scheme.
DETAILS OF PLOTS
|Location||Size of plot||Size in mtrs||Number of plots||Rate per Sq.Yd (in Rs)||Rate per Sq.mtr (in Rs)||Tentative Price (in Rs.)||Earnest Money (in Rs.)|
|Rajpura Colony, Patiala||6 Marla||125.5||32||22000/-||26312/-||33,00,000/-||3,30,000/-|
For being eligible to be considered for the allotment, the applicant should be:
- (a) A citizen of India (Except Punjabis/Persons of Punjab origin who are settled Abroad) (Category ‘K’).
- (b) He/She must have attained the age of majority i.e. 18 years as on date of submission of application.
- (c) He/She or his/her spouse or any minor child (less than 18 years) does not own any residential plot/house/flat
(except ancestral property) in Patiala allotted by Improvement Trust or any govt. agency in the city/town.
- (d) The applicant under reserve category must not have availed benefit of allotment of apartment/ house / Flat under any reserved category in any scheme of any Government agency anywhere in the country.
HOW TO APPLY, DRAW RESULT, MODE OF INTIMATION AND WAITING LIST
- The application form attached with the brochure alongwith self attested passport size photograph may be submitted
to any of the branches of the banks mentioned in the brochure on page 16, either in person or by post on or before
the closing date alongwith earnest money in the shape of crossed bank draft in favour of Estate Officer, PUDA, Patiala payable at the place /city of respective bank branches . Applications found incomplete or defective in any respect or which is not duly signed by the applicant is liable to be rejected.
- Applicant can apply online on PUDA’s website puda.gov.in. An applicant applying online may send the earnest money
plus Rs. 100 as Brochure price through RTGS / NEFT in PUDA’s account with HDFC Bank after downloading challan from
PUDA’s website. The applicant shall obtain UTR No. from its bank after remitting the amount and fill the UTR No. in the online application form before submitting the same. ONLY APPLICANTS APPLYING ONLINE MAY REMIT THE AMOUNT
THROUGH RTGS/NEFT. If the applicant’s name is different from the name of the account holder from which RTGS /NEFT
has been sent, the name of account holder may also be filled in /mentioned in the application form.
- No documents are to be submitted with the application form. However self certification in the application form is a must.
- If the information/documents supplied are found to be false or fabricated such allotment shall be cancelled and entire earnest money shall be forfeited alongwith institution of criminal proceedings against the applicant. Incomplete/unsigned applications will be summarily rejected without conveying reasons.
- Public Draw of all applications will be held in case number of applications is more than the plots available. Result of draw will be uploaded on the date mentioned in the brochure. No individual intimations will be sent to those successful in the draw.
- Submission of Documents: Those successful in the draw will be required to submit documents in PUDA Office, Patiala in person or through postal means by the date mentioned in the brochure. The only proof of submission shall be the receipt issued by Estate Office, PUDA, Patiala which shall be updated on the website www.puda.gov.in on daily basis.
- Applications for which supporting documents are not received in time will be rejected and next in the waiting list will be allotted the plot. No claims whatsoever shall be entertained later.
LIST OF BANKS AUTHORISED FOR SALE & RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORM
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Punjab and Chandigarh: Sector-44D, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch – 0172 502977/78); Sector-8C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh;
NAC, Manimajra; Sector-70, Mohali; The Mall, Amritsar; Liberty Chowk, Bathinda; Dhuri Pind Road, Dhuri; Meharchand Road, Gurdaspur; Namdev Chowk, Jalandhar; Gill Road, Ludhiana; Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana; Gujapur Kalan, Nawanshahar; Leela Bhawan, Patiala; Bela Road, Ropar; Bank Bazaar, Rampura Phul; Landran Road, Sohana.
Haryana: Railway Road, Faridabad; Golf Course Road, Gurgaon.
Delhi: Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi; Chandni Chowk, Delhi.
Punjab National Bank
Punjab and Chandigarh: Phase-7, Mohali (Nodal Branch- 0172 5020668/676); Sector 17-B, Chandigarh; Sector 8-C, Chandigarh; Phase-1, Mohali; Zirakpur; Hall Bazaar, Amritsar; Main Branch, Bathinda; Dera Bassi; Mandi Gobindgarh; Main Branch, Dhuri; Main Branch, Hoshiarpur; Main Branch, Kapurthala; Main Branch, Kurali; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Sarabha Nagar, Ludhiana; Mansa; The Mall, Patiala; Model Town, Patiala; Retail Asset Branch, Patiala; Main Branch, Rajpura.; Civil Lines Jalandhar; Main Branch, Sangrur; Main Branch, Kurali.
Haryana: Main Branch, Ambala Cantt; Main Branch, Hisar; GT Road, Karnal.
Delhi: KG Marg, Connaught Circus, New Delhi; Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
State Bank of Patiala
Punjab and Chandigarh: Phase-7, Mohali (Nodal Branch) Mobile : 9650296623; Sector 22-D, Chandigarh; Hall Bazar,
Amritsar; MSC, Bathinda; Mundi Kharar; Main Branch, Faridkot; MC, Moga; Bharat Nagar Chowk, Ludhiana; Main Branch, Nabha; Main Branch, Nawanshehar; Sai Market, Patiala; Main Branch, Rajpura; RCB, Ropar; Main Branch, Sangrur; Main Branch, Zira; Ambedkar Chowk, Jalandhar.
Haryana: Sector-8, Panchkula; GT Road, Panipat.
Central Bank of India
Punjab and Chandigarh: Sector-70, Mohali (Nodal Branch- 0172 5099048, 5097315); Sector 32-D, Chandigarh; Civil Lines,
Amritsar; Bathinda; Mandi Gobindgarh; Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar; Millerganj, Ludhiana; Nabha; Adalat Bazaar, Patiala; Lower Mall, Patiala; Mall Road, Patiala; Rajpura; Samana; Sangrur.
Haryana: Sector-10, Panchkula.
Punjab and Chandigarh: Sector-38, Chandigarh (Nodal Branch) Mobile: 8556014721; Sector-35, Chandigarh; Phase-5, Mohali; Phase-7, Mohali; Court Road, Amritsar; The Mall, Bathinda; Opp DC Office, Fatehgarh Sahib; Court Road, Hoshiarpur; Ladowali Road, Jalandhar; Mall Road, Ludhilana; GT Road, Moga; Nabha; Mall Road, Patiala; Sirhind Road, Patiala; Urban Estate, Patiala; Samana.
IMPORTANT DATES AND EVENTS
Scheme Opens: 10 July 2015
Scheme Closes: 10 August 2015
List of applicants to be displayed on the notice board/website: 09 September 2015
Objections/Corrections to be intimated by applicants: 16 September 2015
Display of Final list of applicants: 24 September 2015
Draw of Lots: 08 October 2015
Date of uploading the result on website: 12 October 2015
Submission of documents by those successful in the draw of lots and those appearing in the waiting list: 26 October 2015
LOI to be dispatched by PUDA: 10 November 2015
25% of allotment price of the plot to be deposited by: 09 December 2015
Scheme Advertisement | Download Brochure | Layout Plan | Apply Online
For detailed terms & conditions, refer to scheme brochure or visit official website www.puda.gov.in