The Council of Higher Secondary Education has finally declare the Odisha 12th result 2018 of Science stream. Students awaiting for Odisha +2 result 2018 / CHSE +2 result 2018 can go the official website chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in and download their result. The Odisha +2 Science result 2018 announced today 19 May at 11:00 AM and Council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha has made available the direct link at the Odisha result 2018 website to check marks online.
The Council of Higher Secondary Education Board successfully conducted the Odisha 12th exam 2018 in the month of March from 6 to 28. Now the students who were searching for the Odisha Plus two result 2018 / CHSE Odisha 12th Result 2018 can follow the steps given in the article and check their marks online. Students can also download result from the official websites.
How to Check Odisha 12th (Plus Two) Result 2018
Students can go with the steps given in the article to check their marks and download the result.
- Go to the official website of CHSE Odisha at chseodisha.nic.in or open orissaresults.nic.in
- Home page will display here.
- Here you will a direct link for CHSE +2 result 2018 Class 12th.
- Click at the link and enter your required information (roll number and date of birth).
- Now Hit the submit button.
- The result will display on the screen.
- Take a print and download a copy of the result for future use.
Students can use the direct link to check the CHSE +2 result 2018.
Students can also get their result on their mobile phone by sending a following message.
To get the Odisha Class 12th Science Result 2018 send a message mentioned below.
SMS – RESULTOR12ROLLNO – Send it to 56263.
For more information students can go the Odisha Result 2018 website at http://orissaresults.nic.in/