MHADA Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application: A survey is being conducted by Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority for identifying the demand of housing units in (MMRDA region) Mumbai Metropolitan Region under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
PM Awas Yojana is an initiative of Central Government launched in the end of 2016 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for providing housing units to all by 2022 at low cost.
On the official website of MHADA, survey form for PM Awas Yojana is available for which interested applicants can apply. This survey is undertaking for Urban area of Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
In the form, applicants will have to mention the required filled in the application form
- Name of head of the family Father’s Name
- Age of head of the family
- Present & Permanent Address
- Ownership details of existing House
- Type of the house based on the roof
- Number of rooms in dwelling unit excluding kitchen
- Aadhaar Card, if not available Voter ID Card/Any other Unique identification
- Number & age of family members
- Bank Details
- Whether the family owns any house/residential land anywhere in India or not
- Employment Status
- Average Monthly Income of household
- Housing Requirement of family
After identifying the required stock of housing units in the area, the authority will start further work for implementing the scheme.
The complete information of the scheme for application can be obtained by using the link below:
PM Awas Yojana is Mumbai Metropolitan Region: