Maharashtra government invites online registration form to provide Rs.2000 to each registered construction workers. All the construction labourers can apply for Rs.20000 Coronavirus Sahayata Yojana at Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Worker`s Welfare Board officially website mahabocw.in.
Government of Maharashtra has announced to provide Rs.2000 to construction laborers on 18th April 2020. Around 12 lakh construction workers who are affected by Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown would be benefited. Moreover, the state government of Maharashtra also announces an evacuation plan for migrant sugarcane workers.
The decision was taken during a meeting on Saturday attended By Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and other state ministers.
Financial assistance of Rs.2000 will be paid to the workers registered with Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Worker`s Welfare Board mahabocw department through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode in their Bank Accounts.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Construction workers Registration
There are the following eligibility criteria for registration of Maharashtra Construction Workers Rs.2000 Corona Sahayata Yojana
- Applicant worker age should be between 18 to 60 years
- Applicant worker must be working for more than 90 days in the last 12 months
Documents Required for Mahabocw Construction Worker Registration
The list of the documents required for Maharashtra Construction workers Registration along with application form are
- Age proof document
- 90 days working certificate
- Residence proof
- Identity proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs
Registration fee Rs.25 and annual subscription for 5 year Rs.60.
Online Registration Form for Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme 2020
The complete process of online registration for Maharashtra Construction Workers Scheme 2020 to get financial assistance of Rs.2000 is given below
- Visit the officially website Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Worker`s Welfare Board https://mahabocw.in/
- Home page of website will open
- Click at the “Workers Registration” link under Workers section present in the main menu of website as shown below
- Direct link for registration https://mahabocw.in/workers-registration/
- Check your eligibility and process to register
- Now BOCW registration form will open fill the personal details and other details given in form
- Fill Completely application form to get Rs.2000 finical assistace
Need for Construction Workers Assistance Scheme
During Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, building and other structures in the state are closed. Construction workers do not get employment every day because they have no work. All such labourers are facing many obstacles to meet the basic needs of daily life.
The Maharashtra Vikas Aaghadi government stands firmly behind workers affected due to the lockdown Rs.2000 per construction worker has been announced by the government. This will benefit 12 lakh construction workers in the state.