Magel Tyala Shettale farm pound subsidy scheme 2020 is launched by government of Maharashtra to provide a source of water to farm land. Under Magel Tyala Shettale scheme state government of Maharashtra gives a subsidy to build farm ponds for the conservation of water in the farm.
The state government has allocated Rs.204 crore in its budget to implement the scheme. The benefit of the Magel Tyala shettale scheme will be transferred directly in the bank accounts of farmers for 51,369 farm ponds. According to the notification, the eligible farmer will get Rs.50,000 directly in their bank accounts to construct a pond in their farm land.
It is certain that with the implementation of new scheme the state government main objective to providing with regular and uninterrupted water supply for each of the farmer in the state for his farm land.
Under Magel Tyala Shettale pond subsidy scheme, the state government has made a provision under which every farm pond project will be geo-tagged to monitor the progress of work. So far, government has received 2,83,620 applications till date for farm ponds from farmers. The application form for the farm pond subsidy scheme are being invited through the official website at egs.mahaonline.gov.in.
Online Application of Magel Tyla Schettale Scheme 2020
The complete procedure for Magel Tyla Shettale online registration / application from is given below
- Visit the officially website of Aaple Sarkaar https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/
- Home page of the website will open then click at link मागेल त्याला शेततळे
- Direct link for registration https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/Registration/Registration
- Fill complete details in registration form and click at register button
- Afetr the registration, the candidates can login with their User ID and Password for filling up the application form for Magel Tyala Shettale Subsidy Scheme
- Candidates can also contact nearest Panchayat or Taluka office for the Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme
Eligibility for Magel Tyala Shettale Subsidy Scheme
There are the following eligibility criteria for Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme 2020
- The farmer should be the owner of the land and have minimum 0.60 hectare of cultivate land.
- All farmers whether group of farmers and individual farmers are eligible for this scheme
- Applicants should have resident of Maharashtra state
Check Application Status of Magel Tyla Shettale Scheme 2020
The applicants can check or track their Magel Tyla Shettale application form at officially website egs.mahaonline.gov.in. The direct link to check status of application is given below
Magel Tyla Shettale Subsidy Scheme 2020 -PDF
The details order / guidelines PDF of the Megal Tyla Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme 2020 can be downloaded from the below link
Magel Tyla Shettale Scheme – Helpline
Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800 120 8040