List of 8 Government Education Schemes in Gujarat 2023 | GUEEDC Education Schemes List | Gujarat Government Education Schemes 2023 List | Gujarat Government Education Schemes Application | List of Gujarat Government Education Schemes for Open Category | List of Gujarat Government Education Loan Schemes 2023
The state government of Gujarat has announced 8 new education schemes in order to provide financial assistance to people of Unreserved Category. The schemes will Cover 58 castes currently not entitled to any reservation quota benefits.
Gujarat Government Education Schemes for General
Gujarat Unreserved Educational & Economical Development Corporation will implement 8 schemes with an outlay of Rs. 600 crore. The 7 schemes are only for those people whose annual income is less than Rs.3 lakh per annum. Around 1.5 crore in the total 6.5 crore population of Gujarat state are not eligible for any type of reservation and thus are deprived of employment and education related benefits.
8 Schemes for General / Unreserved Category in Gujarat
Gujarat govt. 8 schemes for students and young entrepreneurs from economically backward sections of general category communities who do not get benefits of reservation.
- Education Loan Scheme : Any person form general category can take loan of up to Rs. 10 lakh at 4% interest from GUEEDC for admission in self financed Medical College, Engineering College, Pharmacy College, Nursing College, Architecture College and other technical courses college. For this education loan, the annual income of the applicant family should not be exceed Rs. 3 lakh annual and applicant secured in 11th and 12th class must be more than 60%.
- Foreign Studies Loan Scheme : GUEEDC provides education loan up to Rs. 15 lakh at 4% interest rate to studies in foreign counties. For this loan scheme, applicant family annual income must be less than Rs. 4.5 lakh and candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks in 12th class.
- Tuition Assistance Scheme : The students of 12th class who have secured more than 70% marks in 1oth class and now studying in 11th and 12th class in science stream will get Rs.15000 as tuition fees from the corporation.
- Food Bill Scheme : All the unreserved category students who are studying in private hostels will get monthly assistance of Rs. 1200 per month and for this scheme, the family income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 3 lakh annually.
- Coaching Assistance for 12th Class : GUEEDC will provide finical assistance of Rs. 20,000 per year to students of science stream for preparation of entrance examination like NEET and JEE.
- Coaching Assistance for Graduate Students : The students of general category who have completed their graduation degree and preparing for government competitive examination like UPSC and other exams can get assistance of Rs. 20,000 as a coaching fees.
- Loans for Doctors and Advocates : All the doctors and advocates of general category can also avail loans up to Rs. 10 lakh to start their own clinics and offices.
- Self Employment Loan Scheme : The sate government of Gujarat is focusing on creation of self-employment opportunities. Anyone who wants to start their own business such as grocery trade or transportation can get loans upto Rs. 10 lakh at 5% interest rate.
How to Apply for GUEEDC Educational Schemes
These are following some easy steps to apply for Gujarat Government Education Schemes
Step 1: Visit the official website of Gujarat Unreserved Educational & Economical Development Corporation https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in.
Step 2 : At home page of the website, click on “Schemes” category.
Step 3 : Now click on scheme for you are applying
Step 4 : The scheme page will open read about the scheme and click on “Apply Now” button.
Step 5 : Click on “New User (Register)” option, enter Email ID, Mobile No., Password, Re-enter Password, Captcha and click on “Submit” option.
Step 6 : Now login with Username and password and click on “Apply Now” button
Step 7 : The registration application form will open fill all the details in form, upload photo and signature and click on “Save Photo and Signature & Upload Document option.
Step 8 : Upload your documents in PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG format, click on save option and submit it.
Helpline number of Gujarat Unreserved Education & Economical Development Corporation.
Phone No. 079-23258688, 079-23258684
Also Read : Free Education Scheme