MP Housing & Infrastructure Development Board invites applications for Ganga Sagar housing scheme in Ratlam. The Housing Board offers 155 residential flats for Higher Income Group on self-finance basis. The scheme contains total 155 residential flats from which 40 units are for Senior HIG and 115 units are for Junior HIG category.
The estimated area of senior HIG is about 103.55 square meter with the cost of Rs. 4,47,000 while the estimated area of Junior HIG is about 81.22 square meter and cost is Rs. 3,31,000/-.
This is the first time MP Housing Board is offering facility of free online registrations for the citizen of Ratlam. The registration can be done through online “kiosks” provided at CSC (Citizen Service Center) of MP Housing Board. Special loan facility is also being provided by Punjab National Bank.
Apply online through MPHIDB website:
- Logon to www.mphousing.in and to latest schemes section and click on Ganga Sagar Ratlam Scheme or Logon to www.mponline.gov.in and to citizen service and click on MP Housing Baord.
- You can download the scheme brochure free of cost from the download section.
- For making an application click on tab –“Scheme” and fill the application details in online form and pay the application fee online through payment gateway using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
- On successful submission of application and application fee, you will receive the application number through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- For making registration click on tab – Pay for Unpaid application”, enter you application number or registered mobile number, attach the scanned copy of required documents and pay the registration fee online through payment gateways suing internet banking/debit card/credit card or through cash or NEFT/RTGS via pay-slip generated into the bank displayed on pay slip.
- In case of NEFT/cash payments you will receive a UTR/Journal number, update the received number by clicking on “Pay for unpaid application”.
- On successful registration, you will receive acceptance of registration through SMS on your registered mobile number. You can also print the copy of registration acceptance. You will be updated about lotter date, time and venue on your registered mobile number as and when lottery details are finalized.
- For any grievance, please contact MPONLINE help line number “0755-4019400” without any delay.
Apply through MPONLINE kiosk:
- Go to MPONLINE kiosk and ask operator to make an application for Ganga Sagar Scheme of MPHIDB.
- Tell the applicants details and provide copy of necessary documents (for scanning) to kiosk operator and pay a fee of RS. 500/- in cash to operator for making application.
- Kiosk operator will fill the form on your behalf and provide number through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- You can take the pay-in-slip to any Bank and make a NEFT transfer of registration amount to account number mentioned in pay-in-slip. On making NEFT transaction, the Bank will provide you a unique transaction reference (UTR) number.
- In case of NEFT/cash payment you will receive a UTR/Journal number, update the received number clicking on “Pay for Unpaid Application”. Ask the MPONLINE kiosk operator to update your UTR number for your application.
- On successful registration, you will receive acceptance of registration through SMS on your registered mobile number. You can also ask the Kiosk Operator to prink the copy of registration acceptance for your application. You will be update about lottery date, time and venue on your registered mobile number as and when lottery details are finalized.
Scheme Opens: 26 January 2015
Scheme Closes: 25 February 2015
Allotment of flats will be done through lottery system whose information will be uploaded to the website. For any other query contact MP Housing Board at 0755-4019400.