Lucknow University has started the online registration process for Combined Pre Ayush Test 2017. Now candidates can fill UPCPAT 2017 application form through 2017 new website www.cpatup2017.in for admission into BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes for academic session 2017-18. CPAT 2017 online application process started from yesterday 12 September 2017 and last date of submitting form and payment is 25 September 2017.
Combined Pre Ayush Test 2017 is an UP entrance test for admission in BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes. The cost of form is Rs. 2,000 for general and OBC category candidates while the SC and CT applicants will have to deposit only Rs. 1,000. The payment can be made through net banking, debit and credit cards only. UP CPAT 2017 exam date and other related information such as application process, payment & fees and centres and eligibility is available here.
UP CPAT 2017 – Step by Step Online Application Procedure
The official website for 2017 application of UP CPAT entrance test is cpatup2017.in but people are searching for cpatup2017.org. This is not the real website activated by University of Lucknow, if anyone facing any kind of confusion about the official website visit the Lucknow university official website at www.lkouniv.ac.in
- Visit the official website of UPCPAT 2017 at www.cpatup2017.in or www.lkouniv.ac.in
- To register online click on the button “Click to Proceed” just below the step-1 option.
- Here guidelines and instruction will be appeared on the screen. Read the instruction carefully and collect all the information required for form submission. There are seven sub-steps which to followed by the application during form filling process.
- Step 1: Registration: In this step fill the required details carefully because these details can not be edited later. After registration you will get Login details such as username/ or Id and password on your mobile number and registered email address.
- Step 2: Personal Details: Make login using the application ID and password fill your personal information.
- Step 3: Educational Qualifications: Fill the information and details of education qualification of previous examination and class.
- Step 4: Upload photo, Signature and Thumb impression: Scan the required documents and upload.
- Step 5: Preview: Click on the button and take a preview and check all the entered details:
- Step 6: Application Fee: After submitting the application form, candidates will have to make online payment through net banking, credit card and debit card.
- Step 7: Print Application form: Before closing the window, take a printout or download submitted application form and save it future use to download your admit card.
UP CPAT 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The age limit for General and OBC candidates is 17 years and 25 years and for the candidates belongs to SC/ ST category will be provided a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit. Candidates should have completed class 12th with science stream or its equivalent.
CPAT UP 2017 Important Dates
- Online registration starts: 12th September 2017
- Form submission last date: 25th September 2017
- Admit Card release date: 29th September 2017
- UPCPAT exam date: 4th October 4, 2017
- UPCPAT answer key release date: 6th October 2017
- Declaration of Result : 12th October 2017
- Counselling process Starts: 16th October 2017
Helpline for UP CPAT 2017
Candidates can call on the below helpline number for any kind of query and help.
Technical Helpline number: 0522-4150500
For other queries: 9415599095, 9415599096
Email: [email protected]