Social Justice Department is inviting online application form for Kerala Vidyajypthi Scheme 2020 at official website sjb.kerala.gov.in. The state government of Kerala will provide financial assistance for purchase of uniform and study materials to physically handicapped students under this scheme.
The aim of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme is educational upliftment of differently abled students. In Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020, Divyangjan Studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional Courses would be given assistance amount. The transfer of money would be done directly into the bank account of persons with disability through DBT mode.
Social Justice Department with the help of Kerala Social Security Mission conducted a State-wide disability survey. As per the reports, there are 7,79,793 differently abled persons out of which 1,30,799 persons are below the age of 18 years. So to provide support and encourage such specially abled people govt. will provide aid for purchasing uniforms and study materials.
Kerala Vidyayothi Scheme 2020 Application Form
The complete process for Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020 application form is given below:
- Visit Social Justice Department official website http://sjd.kerala.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open as shown below
- Click at the “Scheme” tab present in the main menu
- Click at the Vidyajyothi Scheme-Financial Aid for Uniforms and Study Materials to PH Students” link
- At this page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms -Financial Aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students” link
- Vidyajyothi scheme application PDF form will open as shown below
- Candidates can download PDF form and fill all necessary details in application form and submit it to the concerned authority
Eligibility for Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2020
There are the following eligibility criteria for Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme :-
- Candidates must be studying in Govt./Aided Institution.
- Attested copy of certificate issued by the Medical Board proding that the application has 40% or more disability.
- Candidate annual family income is not applicable under the scheme.
- Head of institution should attest the duly filled application form.
- Priority must be given to BPL category students.
The list of documents which are required to be submitted with the application form to get financial assistance as PH-students under Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme is given below:
- Any certificate to ensure that applicant is currently studying in Government/ Aided School.
- Disability Certificate to prove more than 40% disability.
- BPL Certificate.
- Bank Passbook 1st page for bank account details.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
Assistance Amount under Vidyajyothi Scheme
Financial assistance is being provided to students whose disability percentage is 40% on following basis:
List of Beneficiary Disabled Students
The direct link to check the name of beneficiary disabled students under Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme is given below:
At this page, go to the “Target Group” section and click at the “Beneficiary Details” link in front of “Differently Abled”. In the new window, select the financial year and district name to open the complete list of beneficiaries.
For Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme – Financial aid for uniforms and study materials to PH students related queries kindly contact Helpline Number :- 18004252147
for more information visit Social Justice Department website sjd.kerala.gov.in