All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) are invited online application for the Post Graduate Scholarship to the students admitted in AICTE approved programs of M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm./ M.Arch. through DBT for the 1st year students of the academic year 2020-21 having gained qualifying marks with valid GATE/ GPAT score card.
AICTE in order to ensure development of technical education in India awards Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs.12,000/- per month to full time GATE/GPAT qualified students. Candidates from AICTE recognized institutions with Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test score are eligible to apply for the scholarship programme.
The scholarship is tenable for 24 month or for the duration of the course i.e from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for AICTE PG Scholarship 2020
Complete procedure of the online application for AICTE Post Graduation Scholarship for academic session 2020-21 is given below :-
- Visit the official website of All India Council for Technical Education https://www.aicte-india.org/
- Home page of the website will open as shown below:
- Click at the PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)
- New page will open then click at link “Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)
- General instruction for students will open, read instruction carefully
- Click at link to proceed to GATE/GPAT Scholarship students ID Verification tab
- Student Id Verification form will open as shown below
- Enter Institute State, Institute Permanent Id, Student Id, Date of Birth and click at validate button
- After validation fill the application form and upload scanned copy of required documents
Eligibility for AICTE PG Scholarship
There are the following eligibility criteria for AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship:
- Candidate should have qualified score for GATE/ GPAT scholarship
- Candidate must be admitted as a full time scholar
- Candidate should be admitted in AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments
- Candidate Admitted in AICTE approved Institutions programs viz. M.Tech, M.E, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs.
Documents Required for AICTE PG Scholarship
The list of complete documents required for AICTE PG Scholarship 2020-21 is given below:
- Recent authentic non creamy layer certificate (NCL) is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1 year old)
- Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ Physical Handicapped certificate shall be attested by the institute principal or gazetted officer.
- All other attachments shall be self attested by the candidate
For further queries, candidates are advised to contact AICTE Help Line No : 011-26131576-78, 80 or send email at [email protected]
for more details visit All India Council for Technical Education aicte-india.org