AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022 | YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List 2022 | Kapu Nestham Selected List | Navasakam Kapu Nestham List | Kapu Nestham Eligibility List | AP YRS Kapu Nestham Payment Status
Andhra Pradesh chief minister has introduced YSR Kapu Nestham Pathakam scheme with motive to uplift the living standards of women belonging to Kapu, Ontari, Balija and Telaga communities. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs. 15,000 will be disbursed annually to the beneficiaries over a time period of 5 years. The total budget estimated by the Andhra Pradesh state govt. to enforce the scheme is Rs. 1101 crores. The main benefit of Kapu Nestham Scheme is engulf by the ladies who are 45 years old and want to improve their occupational opportunities. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiary.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
The state government of Andhra Pradesh has stared a new scheme named “YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme” for the women who belong to the Kapu community. Under Kapu Nestham Scheme, the state govt. will provide financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 to the Kapu community women by paying Rs. 15,000 per annum for the 5 years. The amount of Rs. 15,000 will be deposited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary by Andhra Pradesh government.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of AP|
|Beneficiaries||Women belong to Kapu, Balija, Ontari and Telga Communities.|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance of Rs. 75,000|
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility List 2022
There are following eligibility criteria for Ap YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022.
- The applicant must be the residing citizens of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Women applying for the scheme must have a place with the Kapu people group.
- The age limit of the applicant must lie between 45 to 60 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs. 1.20 lakhs.
- Those candidates whose family is a part of government representative or retired person isn’t qualified to apply for scheme.
- In urban areas, there should either be no property or property less than 750 sq. feet per area be owned by the applicant or her family.
- The applicants must belong to the BPL category.
- The applicant or her family must not own any 4 wheeled vehicle, excluding taxi, auto or tractors.
- None of the family members should receive a pension in any form.
- No Family member of the applicant must pay income tax.
List of Documents Required for Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
There are following documents required for apply AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022.
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proofs
- Ration Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account / Pass Book
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
YSR Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List 2022
The Kapu Nestham selected list / Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List can be checked at village and Ward Secretariat office. The applicant who do not know their respective secretariat can check the name of their Secretariat along with their codes and wards through these few steps which are mentioned below.
Step 1 : Visit Grama Ward Sachivalayam Official website https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
Step 2 : At home page, click on “Know Your Secretariat” link or direct link https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWSDASHBOARD/#!/KapuNestham.
Step 3 : Now select the date and click on “Submit” button.
Step 4 : A list will appear on the screen with district name and number of beneficiaries in urban and rural areas.
Once you have filled the application form of Kapu Nestham scheme and the concerned authorities will verify all documents and application form. After the verification they will upload your online application status. Now you can easily check the kapu nestham status list. After this those who are selected by govt. their name will be displayed in the Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List .
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Payment Status
Once the Kapu Nestham Beneficiary List has been released, the officials of the concering department will sanction the amount. The approved amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiary.
- The applicant can receive the SMS after transfer of the money into their bank account. You can easily check the message on your mobile number after the successful transfer of the money.
- Your village or ward secretariat will give you the information about YSR Kapu Nestam Payment Status.
- So if you want to know about your payment status then you need to visit your secretariat.
- You can receive the acknowledgement form from the ward secretariat for the future reference.