NMAT by GMAC 2018, Online registration process has been started for students willing to go for MBA admission and in management degree. Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has released all the details details for NMAT online registration 2018 such as schedule, dates, test fee and payments, list of institutions and guide. NMAT application form can be filled on the official website at www.nmat.org.in within the registration date for NMAT 2018-20.
General Information About NMAT 2018
- Exam Conducting Body: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Exam Schedule: NMAT test date is scheduled for October 05 – December 18 (for 75 days). It can be scheduled by the candidates according to their convenience.
- Conducting cities: 44 Indian cities and 4 International cities.
- Participating Institutes: 20 Universities (23 Institutes).
Through NMAT by GMAC 2018, online exam will be conducted to find the eligible candidates after that the process of final submission of the application forms will be started. Students can only fill the application form through online mode from www.nmat.org.in
NMAT Application Form for Online Registration 2018
MBA aspirants can made NMAT online registration by filling the application form following the below step by step procedure.
Step:1 Register for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam on nmat.org.in
Step:2 Go to each NMAT by GMAC™ accepting school website and complete the application registration process
- Visit official website www.nmat.org.in
- Go to the link “Register Now Open”
- IF you already registered for NMAT, login with your registered email id and password. And if you are new candidate then click on New Registration button to create you registration.
- The new applicants can also register through through Facebook, Google Plus, and OTP option.
- After completing registration process, you will be forwarded to application form, where you will have to fill all the required information.
- Click on Access my Form and fill the application form.
- After that click on submit button to complete your online registration.
Date Schedules & Application Fees for NMAT 2018
After completing the registration process the step is to make payment.
NMAT 2018 – Date Schedules
|Event||Start Date||End / Last Date|
|Registration||Tuesday, July 04, 2017||Tuesday, October 03, 2017|
|Scheduling||Tuesday, July 04, 2017||Monday, October 16, 2017|
|Late Registration||Wednesday, October 04,
|Saturday, October 14, 2017|
|Registration – Retake||Friday, October 06, 2017||Thursday, December 14, 2017|
|Re-scheduling||Tuesday, July 04, 2017||Friday, December 15, 2017|
|Re-take Scheduling||Friday, October 06, 2017||Friday, December 15, 2017|
|Exam Delivery||Thursday, October 05, 2017||Monday, December 18, 2017|
|Final Announcement of Results||3rd week of January, 2018|
NMAT 2018- Fees & Payments
|Test Registration (Early)||Rs. 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs. 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||Rs. 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
For other details like examination guide, details of schools, NMATPrep by GMAC Online Practice Exam can be reached from the official website at http://www.nmat.org.in/