Sports Ministry of India (SAI) launched National Sports Talent Search Portal “www.nationalsportstalenthunt.com” for finding sportsperson from all parts of country through National Sports Talent Hunt. The newly launched online portal for National Sports Talent Search Scheme (NTSS) will allow the candidates to register online for getting training for national and international level events.
National Sports Talent Search Portal “www.nationalsportstalenthunt.com”
As per the information, 1000 kids per year will be selected under National Sports Talent Search Scholarship Scheme by the sports ministry and scholarship of Rs. 5 Lakh per year for 8 years will be provided to them. Every years, the sports ministry will organise national sports talent contest/ national talent hunt for the selection of candidates for which candidates will have to register on National Sports Talent Search portal registration and a login facility is also available on the new portal. The portal can be accessed in multiple language including, English, Tamil, Kannada Marathi and Hindi.
National Sports Talent Hunt Online Registration/ Login
Candidates who wants to register for SAI National Sports Talent Search Scheme can follow the step by step procedure given here.
Step-2: Create Profile
Step-3: Apply for Scheme
- Visit the official web portal at www.nationalsportstalenthunt.com or www.nationalsportstalenthunt.in
- Click on “Register” link available on top-right side of homepage.
- Now a registration form will be appeared on the screen.
- Enter all mandatory details such as name, email, mobile number and Aadhaar number etc and click on “Register Now” button.
- Now you will get your username and password on your registered mobile number.
- Here you registration completes.
Step-2: Create Profile/ Login
After completing the registration, candidates who wants to get trained for national and international level have to login and create their profile for National Sports Talent Search Scheme and below is the complete process.
- Visit the official web portal at www.nationalsportstalenthunt.com
- Now click on “Login” menu available on top-right side of homepage.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Login” button.
- After login, candidates will have to create their profile by entering their sports details certificates, medals and related information.
- Upload the educational certificates, and sports certificates.
- Enter all the related information to complete your profile.
Step-3: Apply for SAI Scheme
After creating profile, candidates can apply for National Sports Talent Search Scheme and form for the scheme will only be appeared on the completion of above two steps. This is the final step for getting benefits under National Sports Talent Search Scheme.
National Sports Talent Search Scheme – Eligibility
Any sportsperson can check their eligibility by entering the details in the form available on the portal.
- Go to official website and click on the link “eligibility” or follow the below link.
- Now enter your details like, name, date of birth, select sports, level, position, and gender etc.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Follow Links for More Details
Help Desk & Contact Information
For other details candidates can contact on the following contact details
Address: Sports Authority of India, Head Office Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate) Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.