Apprenticeship Online Registration – Applicants who have completed their education and looking for apprentice training in the good company from where they get some experience in their field and trade. Apprenticeship online registration for training can be filled through the official website www.apprenticeship.gov. The apprenticeship portal allows the applicants to make registration for apprenticeship training for any trade such as electrician, welder, lineman, mechanic, wireman, programming, construction, etc.
Apprenticeship Training is that part of your professional life in which your get knowledge about what actually happens in the companies and the market. Candidates completed their ITI, Diploma, Engineering Diploma & B.E./ B.Tech. Degree and other courses can fill the apprenticeship application form and create their apprentice profile to join for training.
Apprenticeship Portal: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Below is the “Apprenticeship Portal” where candidates can register online for apprentice training.
Here is the direct link of official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
How to Apply for Apprenticeship Training Online
Candidates having a certificate of ITI and Diploma etc can apply for apprenticeship training and procedure to fill the registration form is given below:
- To apply for apprentice training, visit the official website of “Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship” at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Go to “Apprentice” section and click at “Apprentice Registration” link.
- Here a registration form will be appeared on the screen.
Apprenticeship Registration Form
- Fill personal details, qualification, technical qualification, trade preference etc.
- Submit the form.
- Now Search for establishment by clicking at “Establishment Search” by entering establishment name and other related information in the form.
- After successful establishment you can take a step ahead to apply for online training.
- Now click at “Apply for Apprenticeship Training” to apply for apprentice.
- Establishment form will be displayed on the screen. Now enter all the required information. After that you can fill the apprentice training application form.
- After completing the above step, candidates can edit the “Apprentice Profile” by clicking at the last link “Apprentice Profile”
- Here you can enter your registration number, date of birth, father’s/guardian name etc to edit your apprentice profile.
To know about latest updates and notification of apprenticeship vacancies visit the official website at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in. and by following the above application procedure you can apply online.