Rajasthan government has rolled out the process of registration for Deendayal Upadhaya Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2018. Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra scheme 2018 is an ongoing process of the government under which a facility to travel old age people to holly places is being provided by the government. Aspirants who are willing to get the facilities under Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2018 Rajjasthan can register online and fill the online for at devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
Devasthan department Rajasthan is processing all the task of the scheme such as inviting online forms, last date for closing the registration, conducting Devasthan lottery for selecting the name of senior citizen for varisth nagrik tirth yatra. The selected senior citizen will be taken to the 23 places through air travel and train travel.
How to Register Online for Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2018 – Devasthan Rajasthan
Following by the steps and instruction given in the article below, senior citizen can make online registration for senior citizen tirth yatra scheme 2018
- Firstly visit the official website devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Home page will display on the screen.
- Click at दीनदयाल उपाध्याय वरिष्ठ नागरिक तीर्थयात्रा योजना – 2018 लॉटरी आवेदन.
- New page with the title “दीनदयाल उपाध्याय वरिष्ठ नागरिक तीर्थ यात्रा योजना 2018” will display here.
- Click at Registration Form in the menu and hit the New Registration link.
- Enter your भामाशाह ID, Bhamashah ID number and check you are eligible or not. Applicants having bhamashah id can only apply for the scheme.
- Registration form will display here. Enter all the required information in the online form and hit the submit button.
- Take a print of your applicants and save your username and password. Using your username and password you would be able to check lottery result and application status.
Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra Scheme 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply for the scheme should fall under the eligibility of devasthan yatra 2018 given below.
- Applicant should have a permanent residency of Rajasthan State.
- The applicant’s age should be above 60 years.
- Applicant should not getting/ haven’t received benefits of any other Tirth scheme of state or central government.
- The applicants must be physically and medially fit to get the benefits.
- People with the age above 70 years will be given the benefit of a colleague on the journey, so that a fellow citizen can take help in traveling.
- In this pilgrimage, no partner will be allowed to take benefit with husband and wife.
Deendayal Upadhaya Varisth Nagrik Tirth Yatra 2018-19 is benefiting the old page people and to get benefits of hte scheme you can apply for the online using the instruction given above. Last date of filling the application form ins 20 June 2018.