Shramik Card Form Rajasthan: State government launched Shramik Card Yojana for the Shramik (Labour) to provide them a benefit of government’s various scheme. Beneficiary who have Shramik Card/ Labour Card will be provided a benefit such as home, insurance, health care scheme, Shubh Shakti Yojana and Prasuti Sahayata etc.
For getting benefits of below scheme, beneficiary will have to apply for Shramik Card Rajasthan by filling the application form which is available at the official website of (Labour Department) श्रम विभाग, Rajasthan. The beneficiary can apply offline and online for Shramik Card Rajasthan.
Shramik Card Rajasthan – Benefits of Scheme
Beneficiary who will apply for Shramik Card online and offline would be able to get benefits of these scheme launched by government of Rajasthan.
- निर्माण श्रमिक शिक्षा व कौशल विकास योजना (Construction labor education and skill development scheme)
- शुभशक्ति योजना (Shubh Shakti Yojana)
- प्रसूति सहायता योजना (Prasuti Sahayata)
- निर्माण श्रमिक सुलभ्य आवास योजना Construction Labour Sulabhya Housing Scheme)
- निर्माण श्रमिकों के लिए गम्भीर बीमारियों पर व्यय का पुनर्भरण योजना (Rehabilitation plan expenditure on critical illnesses for construction workers).
- हिताधिकारी की सामान्य अथवा दुर्घटना में मृत्यु या घायल होने की दशा में सहायता योजना 2014 (Assistance in the event of death or injury in General of the beneficiary or accident under Sahayata Yojana 2014).
- निर्माण श्रमिक जीवन व भविष्य सुरक्षा योजना (Construction Workers Life and Future Security Scheme)
- सिलिकोसिस पीडि़त हिताधिकारियों हेतु सहायता योजना (Assistance Scheme for Beneficiaries of Silicosis Victim)
- निर्माण श्रमिक स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना (Construction Labor health insurance scheme)
Download Shramik Card Form PDF File
Candidates who are searching for Shramik Card form and looking for the direct link to download the pdf file of the application form, can follow the below link. It is an common application form for getting benefits of above scheme. You can follow the direct link below to download labour card Rajasthan.
Rajasthan government Shramik Card Yojana will provide financial assistance on death of shramik card holder in any accident and scholarship to their children from class 6th to undergraduate will also be provided.
Shramik Card – Eligibility Criteria
- Workers who worked in NREGA for 90 days in a year are eligible apply for.
- Register Nirman Shramik can apply for Shramik Card.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicants should have a certificate of 90 days working from Contractor and Builder.
- Complete eligibility criteria is available at bocw.labour.rajasthan.gov.in.
Documents Required for Shramik Card
Below is the list of documents required to apply for Shramik Card.
- Aadhaar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Ration Card
- Resident certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Shramik certificate
- Passport Size photograph
- Photocopy of Bank passbook
For more information you can visit the official website of Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Rajasthan at http://bocw.labour.rajasthan.gov.in/