The central government invites online registration/ application form for Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana 2020 launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Bank loan will be available on village property under PM Swamitva Scheme 2020 for people living in rural area.
PM Narendra Modi has interacted with gram panchayats across the country through video conference on National Panchayati Raj Day. During this time Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi announced Swamitva Scheme and also launched E Gram Swaraj Portal / eGram Swaraj App.
Regarding this scheme PM Narendra Modi said that there are quarrels over property in the villages. One of big reason of this quarrels in village is that there is no accounting of the property in villages. But now, the mapping of land will be done through drone and latest surveying methods in every village of the country. After this, a certificate of ownership of the land will be given and people can take loans from banks on their village property under the PM Swamitva Yojana 2020.
It is expected that through PM Swamitva Scheme social life in the villages can have a big impact. Many people of villages can start their own work by taking loan from bank on their village property. PM Swamitva Yojana will be started in 6 states including Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand and Karnataka in starting and it will be changed from time to time.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana 2020-21
The overview of Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana 2020-21 are
|Name of Scheme||PM Swamitva Scheme 2020|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||24 April 2020|
|Department||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Scheme Objective||Survey of land in rural areas and provide bank loans on mapped village properties.|
Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana Benefits
The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana 2020-21 are
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana will end confusion and fight over property
- PM Swamitva Scheme will ensure proper planning for development in villages
- Central government will keep track of all panchayati works online in rural areas
- Government will perform mapping of every village of India through drones
PM Swamitva Yojana Online Application Form
The process for online application / registration form of Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana 2020-12 is given below
- Visit the officially Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana portal
- Home page of the website will open then click on new registration link
- Applicant can fill all details one by one of the registration from and also upload the required documents
- Completely fill the application from and click at submit button
- Applicant takes a printout of the completed application form for future reference
Department under PM Swamitva Scheme 2020
There are the following departments under the PM Swamitva Scheme 2020-21
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- State Panchayati Raj Department
- State Revenue Department
- Survey of India