The Kerala state civil supplies corporation limited invites online farmer registration for Paddy Procurement Scheme Kerala for 2017-18 season. Online Application form for farmer registration under Supplyco Paddy Procurement Kerala 2017-18 can be filled through the official website of www.supplycopaddy.in. Offered paddy purchase price/ procurement rate for 2017-18 is Rs. 23.30 per kilogram.
Farmers across Kerala searching for low price paddy can register on Supplyco Kerala official website. Complete online farmer registration process for paddy procurement Kerala in step by step format is available here.
Paddy Procurement Kerala – Online Farmer Registration 2017-18
Here is the complete procedure to fill the registration form for Supplyco Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme.
- Visit the official website Supplyco Kerala at www.supplycopaddy.in
- Here a homepage will be appeared on the screen.
- Now go to Other links section, available on the left side of the page and click on the link “Online Farmer Registration”.
- Here instruction are available for fill the form in Malayalam language and after reading the point click on “Proceed” button. You can also watch a video to know about the farmer registration procedure.
- In the newly appeared window select category of application from “Group” and “Individual” and click on procedure button.
- After that applicants will have to enter/ fill their Aadhaar number and click on the proceed button.
- Now a form with the title “Cultivation – Land Status” will be on the screen. Select from “Own” and Temporary. You can also download Sathyavangmulam from this page. After selection, click on proceed button.
- After that registration form will be appeared on the screen same as given below in the image.
- Enter all the details such as district, krishi bhavan, fathers name, postal address, pincode, taluka, village, total land holding area, actual paddy cultivated area etc. After that click on proceed button.
- After filling the details complete your registration process by taking further steps.
After completing the process, Paddy registration sheets (PRS) will be given to the farmers which can be used to get loans from banks including, Canara Bank, Federal Bank, and the Bank of India.
2017-18 Online Registration Dates:
Start Date: 1 August 2017
Last Date: 20 September 2017
2017-18 Procurement Rate
Paddy procurement rate Rs.23.30 per kg;
MSP – Minimum Support Price Rs.15.50 per KG
SIB – State Incentive Bonus Rs.7.80 per KG
Farmers can click on the link support center for more details.