Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2017-18 registration form filling process has been started and online applications are being invited by Education department of Gujarat state from 10th class (SSC), 12th class (HSC) and diploma/ graduate students. MYSY new registrations has been started from 1 September 2017 and last date of submitting the registration form is 31 October 2017.
Candidate can register online by filling the MYSY application form through the official web portal mysy.guj.nic.in for session 2017-18. Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat is a scholarship scheme of Gujarat government under which financial help is being provided to the meritorious students. Candidates who are willing to get scholarship, can register online for MYSY Gujarat 2017 and they can also fill the renewal application form through the same website.
Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) Registration 2017-18
MYSY new application and renewal application are being invited by Education department of Gujarat state candidates seeking for filling the new application and renewal application of Mukyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2017-18 can follow the step by step procedure given below:
MYSY Registration Procedure/ How to Apply
Before going to apply online collect all the necessary details with you such as your basic information, address, education documents, family income proof and details and bank account details etc. The information and instruction which are available on the official website are in Gujarati language. Candidates can also visit the help centres to for more information about the scheme and the list of help centres are available there.
- Visit the official website at http://mysy.guj.nic.in/
- Click on the link available on right-top on the homepage with the title “New Application”.
- A form will be appeared on the screen with the title “Login”.
- Now new users will have to click on the link “If you have not registered plz. click for Registration”.
- Here “One Time Registration” page will be opened.
- Select from 10th(SSC), 12th(HSC) and Diploma, admission years, Board/University, Stream and passing years.
- Enter your Seat/ Enrollment Number, Birth Date (DD/MM/YYYY) and Mobile Number.
- Click on “Get Password” button.
- After a click you will receive a password for MYSY Login.
- Candidates who already registered can directly login by follow the below process.
- Now go to MYSY Login and make your login by selecting 10th(SSC)/ 12th(HSC)/ Diploma, admission years, Board/University, Stream and passing years and entering Seat/ Enrollment Number and Password.
- Click on login button.
- After that a complete form will be appeared on the screen where students will have to enter the details such as name, father’s name, address, educational information, family income details and bank account details etc.
- After entering all the details take further steps to make your registration complete.
- After completing the registration, you will get a MYSY registration number/ reference number or Acknowledgement Slip by using of which you can check MYSY status.
- Download MYSY Acknowledgement Slip for future use.
MYSY Scholarship Amount
Scholarship amount under MYSY Gujarat is different for different courses and course wise amount is mentioned below:
- Students pursuing the courses like like B.ed, B.A, B.Sc will be provided a worth of worth Rs. 10000 annually or half expense.
- An amount of Rs. 1200 per month will the provided to the beneficiary for 10 months, if the district in which the student pursuing their studies neither have advanced education office nor government Hostel.
- Scholarship amount of Rs. 10,000 will be given to B.Sc, B.ed and B.A courses students.
- For Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Engineering, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy and Nursing, the scholarship amount is Rs. 50,000.
- A total of Rs. 10 Lakh for 5 years would be allocated to dental courses and Medical Education Research Society.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat
- Student must be the resident of Gujarat state.
- The annual income of students household should be less than Rs. 4.5 lakh.
- Students scored 90% marks in Class 12th from recognized board are eligible to apply for MYSY Gujarat.
Documents Required for MYSY
- Copy of final admission letter & Tuition fee receipt
- Notarised Affidavit on Rs 20/- Non-Judicial Stamp
- Copy of hostel admission letter & fee receipt.
- Income Certificate from Competent Authority (Mamlatdar/TDO)
- Copy of saving bank account passbook (Student/ Parent)
Dates to Remember
Registration Starts: 1 September 2017
Registration Closes: 31 October 2017
Accepted & Rejected Students List: Updates Soon.
Important Links (2017-18)
New Application | Renewal Application | Students Instruction | MYSY Advertisement 2017-18 | Download Income Certificate | Self Declaration Form | List of Courses | List of Help Centres
For any kind of query and problem, students can contact at MYSY helpline number at 079-26566000, 7043333181 in between 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM and for for details visit the official website at http://mysy.guj.nic.in/