Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Madhya Pradesh online registration are being accepted through the official website of mpcmsolarpump.com. Interested farmers can apply online for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana by filing the application form for getting subsidy on solar pumps.
Under the CM Solar Pump Yojana Madhya Pradesh, the MP government would solar pumps to the farmer in the areas where electricity not available. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched solar pump scheme to benefit farmers living in non-electricity of MP.
Online Registration for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana MP
Interested applicants can apply online Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana MP by following the step by step process.
- Visit official website mpcmsolarpump.com or www.mprenewable.nic.in
- Click on Menu “आवेदन करें”
- A complete online form will appear in front of your where you will have to enter your information correctly.
- After entering the details in online application form click Submit button to complete your solar pump registration.
Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana MP Guidelines
- To get benefits of the scheme, the farmer will have to give an annual amount of Rs. 14000/-.
- 5 Horse Power Free Electricity will be provided to SC/ST farmers.
- Permanent combination farmers will get subsidy according to Rs. 1.75 per unit.
- The power consumption of the farmers is more than 1500 units per SP by the Regulatory Commission and the benefit of this scheme will be available.
- State government had distributed an amount of Rs. 7900 crore rupees to distributing companies.
- The govt. will give also provide subsidy on solar pump connection up to Rs. 76 Crore.
- First priority will be given to those village, has currently no electricity and there is no plan/possibility made electricity available in next 2-3 years.
- In the second priority, those village/area will be covered which are minimum 300 meter away from electricity lines of area distributed electricity companies.
- Third priority will be given to the area which are located near to rivers, dams and requires water pumping for crops such as Kela area of Burhanpur.
- The scheme will be implemented in those areas where electricity distribution companies facing financial crises.
- The scheme will be implemented in those areas from where transformers have been removed due to company loss.