The state government of Haryana has launched Haryana rera official website haryanarera.gov.in for rera registration online Haryana. The citizen can also file complaint in RERA Haryana and can check list of rera Haryana registered projects at Haryana rera portal. Currently the government has launched this facilities for two cities Gurugram and Panchkula so that they can deal with real estate issues.
After the launch of Haryana rera portal the of Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authorities of Gurgaon and Panchkula can fill rera complaint online. The people can also fill Haryana rera complaint form online and can check status at the rera Haryana website.
HRERA’s chairman K K Khandelwal thanked chief minister for setting up two authorities in the state and said that H-RERA is a historic decision to redress the complaints concerning both registered and non registered projects in the state. The citizen can fil Haryana rera complaint form online at Haryana rera official website.
How to Fill Haryana RERA Complaint Form
Below is the procedure of how to file complaint in rera Haryana and you can also check the status by following some instructions which are also given.
- To fill Haryana rera complaint form you have to visit official website haryanarera.gov.in.
- At the right side top of the homepage click at HRERA Gurugram or HRERA Panchkula.
- After that click at Complaint Registration image.
- After filling the complaint form click at OTP option and you will receive one time password at your registered mobile number.
How to Make RERA Registration Online Haryana
The citizens can make rera registration online in Haryana by following some simple and easy instructions which are given below.
- To make online rera registration in Haryana you have to visit official website haryanarera.gov.in.
- Click at any authorities either Panchkula or Gurugram at the top of the homepage at the right side.
- Now click at Project Registration image and click at sign up option.
- After filling the registration form click at create option.
- Then you will receive user name and password for login.
- After that you can make RERA Haryana Login.
Check Haryana RERA Complaint Status
After filing complaint you can also check Haryana rera complaint status by following the steps given below.
- Visit official website of RERA Haryana.
- Select any of two authorities.
- Then click at Complaint Status.
- Enter case authority, case number and year.
- Click at search code and the status will be displayed at your screen.
RERA Helpline Numbers Haryana
Citizens can contact the Help Desk for resolution of HRERA Panchkula Complaints/Project registration issues.
Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Mini Secretariat, New Office Block, 2nd & 3rd Floor Sector 1,Panchkula,134114,India.
+91 172-2586632 Timing: 10AM to 5PM (Mon-Fri)
Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority, New PWD Rest House Civil Lines, Gurugram,Haryana