Hajj Committee of India has all set to start the registration process for the selection of pilgrims for Hajj Yatra 2018. Haj application form 2018 will soon be available at the official website of Hajj Committee at hajcommittee.gov.in. People who wants to go for Haj Yatra 2018 can check the dates, cover enquiry and flight details. For the selection of people, government will be conduct a “Qurra” (Draw of Lots) and selected applicants list will be announced in Haj Qurra result 2018. Interested applicants can register from 15 November and last date of submitting the Haj form 2018 is 7 December 2017.
Hajj Application Procedure
Interested applicants would be able to fill the online application form from 15 November 2017 after the date applicants would be able to get Haj committee cover enquiry.
Haj Application Form 2018 can be collected from the state Haj committee from 15 November and it can be also downloaded from the official website, hajcommittee.gov.in.
Haj 2018 Online Application
Candidates can follow the step by step process to fill the online application form for Haj 2018.
- Visit the official website of Haj committees of India at hajcommittee.gov.in
- Home page will be opened here.
- Click at Online-Application link available in the menu bar.
- Registration and login page will be opened here.
- Click at New User Registration link under New User Signup section.
- Here a registration form will be appeared on the screen same as given in the below image.
- Enter your information such as Mobile number, email, name, state and district etc.
- Click at Submit Details button.
- After creating registration, applicants would be able to fill the application form.
Fill all the required details in the application form.
Hajj Application Form
Candidates must keep their International passports ready prior to submit Haj Application Forms and the passports should be valid till 2019. People who are willing to make offline registration can download the Haj Form 2018, notification, pay slips by using the link below.
Haj Yatra 2018 – Important Dates
– Online Registration Starts: 15 November 2017
– Online Applications Closes: 7 December 2017
– Haj Qurrah Result 2018: First week of January 2018
– End date for Receipt of Advance Haj amount from the selected Candidates: 2nd week of January 2018
– Zone wise training of Khadimul Hujjaj: 3rd Week of January 2018
– Last Date for receipt of Allotment Letters from various Rubats: 11 April 2018
For more information download circular 2018 by clicking here
Haj 2018 Flight Details
– Starting Date for Charter Flights: 11th July to 13th August 2018
– Arafat Day: 20th August 2018
– Return of Flights: 24th August 2018
Haj 2018 – Help Desk
Hajj Committee of India Head Office, Mumbai
Telephone Numbers : 022-22717100 /101 /102
Fax Numbers: 022-22620920 / 22630461
Official Website – www.hajcommittee.gov.in
Liaison Office, Delhi
Telephone Numbers : 011- 23240546 / 011- 23240547
Fax Numbers: 011- 23240545