Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – State government of Maharashtra has finally made available the farmers list under Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana CSMSSY 2017 Maharashtra. CSMSSY 2017 Maharashtra karj mafi list for waiving of loan under Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2017 is available district wise block wise and GP (Gram Panchayat) wise at csmssy.in / http://22.214.171.124:84/. Registered farmers can check application status online and list at csmssy.in
Farmers who registered for CSMSSY 2017 were allotted an application id and district wise, taluka wise and Garmpanchayat/ Nagarparishad wise farmer list can be accessed by following the steps below.
Latest Update: CSMSSY New Registration 2018 at csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in
CSMSSY new list 2017-18 / CSMSSY List of Beneficiary 2017 under Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana has been updates on 18 October 2017 at https://csmssy.in along with bank name and branch code. Now Farmers can check new karj mafi list Maharashtra.
District Wise Applicants List for Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2017
Those applicants who filled the application form and registered themselves for Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2017 can check the list of applicants which has been created by government of Maharashtra for loan waiver. Gram Panchayat / Nagar Parishad wise list / report can be check following the steps below:
- Visit the official website at https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/
- Choose the language from the language option available at Right-Top side of the homepage (English/ Marathi)
- Click on the link with title “List of Applicants/ अर्जदारांची यादी” available on home page just below the Login & Register option.
- Here a new page will be opened in new window with title “District wise Report Search Panel”.
- Select your district and wait till the loading of page.
- Select your Taluka and wait till the loading of page.
- After that select your Grampanchayat / Nagar Parishad.
- Click on search button.
- After a click complete list will be appeared on the screen with the farmer’s information such as Application Id, Farmer Name, Date of Registration, Bank Name, Bank Branch and Date of Application.
- You can download the list of applicants in the format of excel sheet.
- To download the farmer list click on “Export to Excel”.
- Mumbai (Suburban)
Farmers list is available for the districts mentioned below.
For more details you can visit the official website of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana at csmssy.in