Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना) – Application process for MMVY Madhya Pradesh has been started for new registrations for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can apply online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana through Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2.0, scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Under the Medhavi Chatra Yojana, MP government will provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of Class 12th for taking admissions in degree courses in both in government colleges as well as in private private.
Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana 2018-19
Online forms for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana MP can be filled easily by following the below steps. The online application procedure will definitely help you in filling the MMVY application form, you just have to enter your details correctly.
Medhavi Vidhyarthi Scheme Online Registration for Academic Year 2018-2019
- Visit Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Click on the Bedge of “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana” at top-right side.
- Wait till the loading of the page after that click on “Register” or Click Here
- Fill all the details such as name, DOB, father name, category, Aadhar number and address etc correctly.
- After that click on “Check Validation Form” button and here your registration completes. After that you can fill the application form of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana.
Medhavi Vidhyarthi Scheme Online Registration Form
Eligibility Criteria for Medhavi Chatra Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Annual income of students family should not be more than Rs.6 Lakh.
- As per the marking criteria, candidate must attain 75% marks in 12th class in MP board and 85% in CBSE board.
- Registration should be made by candidates on Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal by uploading mark sheet, Aadhar number and Income certificate, to fall in the eligibility of the scheme.
Benefits under Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP
- Under the scheme, state government MP would provide financial assistance of upto Rs. 1.5 Lakh to each eligible meritorious student.
- The assistance will be sent to institutes directly for government college students and the amount will be transferred in the bank accounts for private college students.
- Complete fees of courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.com, Nursing, Polytechnic and for all graduation courses in government colleges will be borne by the government.
List of Courses
Candidates can check the complete list of courses being offered under MMVY Madhya Pradesh and the complete list of courses can be check by following the link below.
Besides the courses list, candidates can also access the institutes offering the courses under Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarathi Yojana. The list includes the graduates courses as well as dual degree courses. The institutes are located in Madhya Pradesh and outer states and to check the list of college and institute you just have to select the state and click on Search Institute & Code button. Subsequently complete list of institutes and offered courses will be appeared on the screen.
For more information students can contact on the helpline number and visit the official website given below.
Helpline Number – 0755-2660063
Official Website – scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in