Delhi government has announced a temporary Ration Coupon service for Delhi citizens due to COVID-19 Lockdown. All the Non-Ration holder who are living in Delhi now can apply online for Temporary Ration Coupon application at Delhi Govt. officially website delhi.gov.in. The citizens of Delhi would be able to get ration at subsidized rates from fair price shops. This distribution of free ration will start from Mid of April 2019.
Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal has announced to provide 7.5 kg ration to 71 lakh people who had ration cards. The sate government of Delhi also decided to give benefit of free ration to these people who had applied for the ration card but they did not get till now. There are around 6.5 lakh people who had applied to the ration card. Now these people also get ration at subsidized rates by temporary ration e-coupon.
Online Application for Temporary Ration Coupon in Delhi
The complete process for Delhi Temporary Ration E-Coupon application is given below
- Visit the Delhi government officially website https://delhi.gov.in/
- Home page of the website will open as shown below
- Now click on “Apply for temporary Ration Coupon Link or direct link https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/
- The link will redirect to Ration Jansamvad Portal then enter your mobile number and click submit option
- Once mobile number is verified then application form will open, fill their personal details
- After filling the application form click on the proceed button
- after completed your application form you will get coupon details on your registers mobile number
When you visit the FPS shop, do not forget to carry this coupon along with aadhar.