AP Nirudyoga Bruthi is an unemployment allowance scheme launched for the unemployment youth. Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2018-19 for benefiting the unemployment youth by providing them monthly Berojgari Bhatta / Unemployment Allowance. Applicants who are jobless can make Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi online registration and obtain Rs. 1500/- monthly as unemployment allowance. Application can register online for Andhra Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme by filling the application form through the official website ap.gov.in and employment exchange portal.
AP Yuva Sadhikarika Nirudhyoga Bruthi Scheme is benefiting the unemployed youth since December 2017 and registration for the scheme are open. The scheme cover around 12 lakh jobless students and benefit them until they get a suitable job.
How to Register for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2018-19
Unemployment youth who wants to get berojbari battha under AP Nirudyoga Bruthi / Unemployment Allowance scheme can follow the registration procedure given below and register themselves for unemployment exchange. verified applicants will get a monthly pension of Rs. 1500/- to pursue skill development courses so that they can get a suitable job.
- Firstly jobless candidates have to visit the employment exchange.
- The eligibility will be verified by checking the documents of the applicant. The process will be completed by the officials.
- Any applicants found with the job either in any govt. or private job at any salary, are not eligible to get unemployment allowance.
- After successful document verification, the application will be proceed to the next bench of employment exchange.
- Thereafter, candidates can apply for the scheme and fill the application form through online or offline mode. The online application can be filled at ap.gov.in.
- The direct link to download the application form will be activated soon at the official website.
Documents List Required for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi
Below is the list of document required to register for unemployment allowance in AP.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Age Proof
- Residence Certificate
- Family Income Proof
- Bank Details
- Declaration that the candidate is unemployed.
Candidates living in Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari, Guntur, Prakasam, Kadapa, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Chittoor,, East Godavari, Krishna, Nellore, and Anantapur districts and jobless can apply for Berojgari Battha Andhra Pradesh.
You can register online at Employment Exchange Portal apemploymentexchange.com to find a suitable job.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi 2018-19
Applicant must fall under the eligibility to apply for monthly unemployment allowance in AP.
- Only Jobless candidates who are living in Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must have a passing certificate of class 12th or equivalent.
- The applicant age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
- Applicants registered with employment exchange Andhra Pradesh will only be able to receive the monthly pension.
The scheme will cover 12 lakh unemployed youth and provide them a monthly pension so that they can pursue skill development courses and make them-self for the perfect job.