AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam is a welfare scheme of unemployment youth of Andhra Pradesh. Cabinet Committee of Andhra Pradesh has decided to help the unemployment youth of the state by providing them unemployment allowance. AP Cabinet Committee has announced the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam 2018 (Unemployment Pension Scheme) and this unemployment allowance scheme will be soon rolled out the registration and applications. Under the scheme the government will financial assist the unemployment youth by providing them an amount of Rs. 1000.
Under the scheme, the department will also launch a platform to link the scheme with skill development. Around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates will get benefited from this unemployment scheme. Under the programme the government provide training in their field of interest. Besides this, new apprenticeship programme for the youth will also be rolled out under which youths will get on-job training and a chance to enhance and upgrade their skills.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam 2018 (Unemployment Allowance) – Highlights
The highlights of AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2018 are given below
- Unemployed youth in the age group of 22 to 35 will be eligible to get the allowance under the scheme.
- An amount of Rs. 1000/- will be given to the beneficiary.
- The scheme will cover around 12.26 lakh jobless candidates in the state.
- A platform or website will be launched for implementing the scheme and inviting online registration and applications from the unemployment youth.
- To get the benefits of the scheme, applicants would have to register online on the website.
- Disbursement of unemployment allowance (pension amount) will be commenced by the govt. after 15 days which will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Candidates who are getting Provident Fund will not be eligible to apply for the scheme.
The date-base of unemployment youth will also be created which will help the government for future schemes. After getting the suitable job, the unemployment allowance of the candidate will be ceased. The state cabinet has also decided to fill 20,000 job vacancies, 9000 teacher posts and various vacancies in other departments.