West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has declared the WBJEE JENPARH 2017 Results and also released the rank card & online merit list on wbjeeb.in. Candidates appeared in WBJEE JENPARH Exam 2017 can check the result which has been uploaded on the official website for providing admission into various courses such as B.SC Nursing, B.P.T, B.A.S.L.P and other medical courses.
WBJEE JENPARH Result 2017 can be check by following the procedural steps given below.
Check WBJEE JENPARH 2017 Result
- Visit the official website at http://www.wbjeeb.in
- Click on “JENPAUH” link available in Menu.
- In the newly appeared page click on “JENPAUH-2017 Results” link
- You can also downloaded the JENPAUH-2017 Rank Card through the link Here
- Now check your roll number and name in the online pdf by CTRL + F.
- Take print or Download for future use.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE) provided admission into B.U.M.S., B.P.T, B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.A.S.L.P and B.Sc Nursing courses through WBJEE JENPARH entrance exam. To download rank card and merit list follow the steps above.