West Bengal Housing Board invites applications for the allotment of 63 flats in WBHB Kalyania Housing Project Phase-II Kalyani. These flats are being offered by WBHB on lease hold basis for 99 years for Lower Income Group of the society.
The registration for the scheme has been started from 3 June 2016 and interested applicants can purchase the application form till 30 June 2016 and the last date of application submission is 7 July 2016.
In this scheme, the authority has offering the flats with the build-up area of 636 square feet and a lease premium amount for a single unit is Rs. 15,26,400/- and the application money is Rs. 1,52,640/-.
Application Procedure for WBHB New Housing Scheme 2016 at Kalyani:
Registrations are open, application form can be purchased from from the authorized bank branches by paying Rs. 500/- at application form cost. And dully filled application form along with application money and required documents to be submitted in the same branches. The application money to be submitted in the bank draft/ pay order in favor of West Bengal Housing Board, payable at Kolkata.
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of Application Form:
- United Bank of India:
- Toollygunge Tram Depot, 6, N.S.C Bose Road, Kolkata-84
- Kalyani Branch, Plot No. A/97 (S), Kalyani-741235.
- Kanchrapara Branch, Kavi Guru Rabindranath Path, Kanchrapara-743145.
- State Bank of India:
- Sealdh Branch, Sealdah, Kolkata-9.
- Kalyani Branch, Central Park, Kalyani-741235.
- Bank of Maharashtra:
- West Bangal Housing Board Branch, 105, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-14.
- Barasat Branch, Coloney More, New Market, Barasat-700125.
Scheme Starts: 3 June 2016
Scheme Closes: 7 July 2016
For further details, interested applicants can visit the official website of West Bengal Housing Board.