VGTM (Vijayawada, Guntur, Tenali, Mangalagiri) Urban Development Authority or VGTM is the governing body of Andhra Pradesh Government. The VGTM authority plan, supervise, execute and secure the development of several infrastructure facilities across the four urban areas.
Following the main responsibilities of VGTM
- Planning and development of residential housing units, commercial centers and basic urban infrastructure facilities.
- The authority plans and developed the centers of excellence at best locations across the state.
- To ensure utmost quality and standards in the works assigned to other organizations and private entities.
- To identify and acquire land for developing residential housing projects across the state.
- To facilitate public private partnership (PPP) to cater to the housing needs of the society in time.
|Authority Name||V.G.T.M URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTORITY|
|Operational State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Office Address||Lenin center, Governorpeta, Vijayawada-520002(A.P)|
|Toll Free Number|
|E-Mail ID||[email protected]|