The state government of Uttarakhand is inviting Online application From for Kisan Pension Yojana at socialwelfare.uk.gov.in officially website. Uttarakhand government will provide Rs.12000 per annum to Uttarakhand state farmers under Kisan Pension Yojana. Kisan Pension Scheme will provide financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month to farmers amid nationwide COVID-19 Coronavirus Lockdown upto 17 May 2020.
This aid will enable farmers to stay safe at their home and prevent spread and transmission of global pandemic Coronavirus. All the farmers can now download online uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Application From PDF at the officially website.
In the entire COVID-19 lockdown, famers are facing a lot of hurdles in farming and in their day life along with their livelihood. The government has been released different relief measures for farmers, daily wage earners and workers amid crisis period to lessen their pain through different schemes.
Uttarkhand state government has advised farmers to avail all the benefits of Kisan Pension Yojana to beat the ongoing corona crisis moreover, the state government has been making different efforts to empower the farmers in every way.
Download Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Application Form
Uttarakhand government has been making different effort to empower the farmers in every way such as Kisan Pension Scheme. Uttarakhand state government provides Rs.1000 per month pension all the farmers who are above 60 year age. Now people can download Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Application from below link
The complete process of Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Application From is given Below
- Visit Social Welfare Department Government of Uttarakhand official website
- Home of the website will open
- Click at Application Forms for All Scheme Tags
- Application Form for different pension scheme will open
- Click at Kisan Pension Yojana and Download the Application Form
- Direct link to download Kisan Pension Scheme Application Form http://socialwelfare.uk.gov.in/files/g-Kishan_Pension.pdf
All the farmers who have truned 60 year age will get Rs.12000 per annum under this Kisan Pension Scheme run by Social Welfare Department Government of Uttarakhand. The government has released an amount of Rs.7.65 crore in the 1st quarter installments of the FY 2020-21. The amount has reached 25,397 bank accounts of famers beneficiaries.
Eligibility for Uttarakhand KIsan Pension Yojana
There are the following eligibility criteria for Kisan Pension Yojana Uttarakhand
- Applicant should have permanet residents address of Uttarakhand state
- Applicant should not have more than 2 hectares (4 acres) of land
- Applicant Age should be 60 year or more
- If the farmer is taking advantage of any other government scheme then he is can not apply for this scheme
Documents Required for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme
Farmers needs to submit an affiavit in respect of their land on a stamp paper of Rs. 10 to get the benefit of Kisan Pension Yojana Uttarakhand. The farmers have to submit the following documets along with the completed application form.
List of Documents Required for Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank or Post Office Account
- Voter ID Card
- Documents of ownership of Land
After completing the application form of Kisan Pension Yojana, it will be signed and stamped by Gram Panchayat Development Officer and the Village Head (Sarpanch. The application form will be verified by Assistant Inspector General of Horticulture/ Agriculture and District Horticulture officer/ Cheif Agriculture officer.
Vist the official website of Social Welfare Department Goverment of Uttarakhand http://socialwelfare.uk.gov.in/ for more information.