Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has announced UP Loan Mela for MSME sector under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan . The online application/ registration form for UP Online Loan Mela 2020 will started at MSME Sathi portal or www.upmsme.in. Uttar Pradesh Online Loan fair for MSME sector will focus on raising production of local (Swadeshi) product and turn them at par with global brands. UP Yogi Online Loan Fair Scheme 2020 will provide a major boost for the development of micro, small and medium enterprises.
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman had announced Rs.3 lakh crore package for the MSME sector under Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. The state government will share Rs.2000 crores approximately with the business holders. Uttar Pradesh government will start an online fair for MSME sector in which around 36,000 business persons will get a loan worth Rs.1600 to Rs.2000 crore.
Yogi authorities has taken an enormous step in direction of the upliftment of Micro, small, medium enterprises by offering an enormous quantity of loans to develop their enterprise with this on-line truthful small entrepreneur can take loans simply.
MSME Loans for COVID-19 scenario comes below this pandemic time to uplift the present financial drawback of the nation.
MSME Online Loan Mela 2020 in Uttar Pradesh Overview
The important features and highlights of MSME Uttar Pradesh Online Loan Fair 2020 scheme are
|Scheme Name||UP Online Loan Mela 2020|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Application Form Start||May 14, 2020|
|Last Date Application||May 20, 2020|
|Total Budget||Around Rs.2000 crore|
Eligibility For UP MSME Online Loan Mela 2020
All the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for applying UP MSME Online Loan Fair 2020 Scheme registration/application.
- An established business which must be operational for a longer duration
- Business minimum turnover must be above a specified limit (to be announced)
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable institutions are not eligible to get a loan from this scheme
- The Business must not fall in the list of blacklist companies
It is important to note that this is an assumed eligibility criteris and is not yet confirmed .As soon as the complete details of this UP MSME online Mela 2020 is out,we will update it hare.
Documents Required for UP Online Loan Mela 2020
There are the following documents are required to apply UP Online Loan Mela 2020 Application From
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- First Page of Bank Passbook
Apply MSME Sathi Uttar Pradesh Online Loan Mela 2020 Application Form
The complete process of MSME UP Online Mela 2020 Registration/ Application Form ar MSME Sathi portal is given below
- Visit the Directorate of Industries & Enterprise Promotion Government of Uttar Pradesh official website http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open as shown below
- click at the Applicant Login link under login tab present in the main Menu
- Now click at the New User Registration link to make registration
- Click upon this link, the UP Online Loan Mela online Registration form will appear as shown below
- Select the Secheme and enter Name, DOB, Father Name, Mobile No., Email, Select District and click at Submit button
- Applicant can enter all the necessary details accurately and upload supporting documents
- Click at the “Submit” button for final submission of the completed UP MSME online Loan Mela 2020 application form
Benefits of MSME Sathi Uttar Pradesh Online Loan Mela 2020
There are the following important benefits of Uttar Pradesh MSME Online Loan Fair 2020 scheme:
- All the micro, small and medium enterpreneurs will get a huge boost in their business
- Loan amount might be transferred in thier account account in very short notice
- Complete of Rs.2000 crore will make the Uttar Pradesh state extra economically steady
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, import of the products is stopped so local businesses have a great opportunity
Visit Department of MSME & Export Promotion Government of Uttar Pradesh http://www.upmsme.in/ website for more information.