Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020 is started by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) to provide electricity connection in easy manner. Under this connection scheme, Uttar Pradesh Corporation Limited will ensure quick processing of electricity connection applications from below poverty line (BPL) and above poverty line (APL) families.
Under UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Scheme, all those who want new residences connection can apply at upenergy.in/uppcl/en or at e-suvidha or jan suvidha centres. This is a hassle free connection scheme that doesn`t take much time and the applicant gets the electricity connection easily.
All the consumers of BPL category need to pay only Rs.10 for getting an electricity connection while APL families need to pay Rs.100 for power connection of load between 1 KW to 25 KW.
Uttar Pradesh Jhatpat Connection Yojana 2020
Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Limited introduced the Jhatpat Connection yojana for all those residents of the state that do not have electricity connection. The main motive of this scheme is to make the complete process of getting an electricity connection easy and hassle-free. Another reason to launch this scheme is to make the legal electricity connection available for all.
BPL consumers can fill the online application form and make payment of Rs.10 to avail new power connection. APL consumers can also apply online and submit amount of Rs.100 for getting electricity connection of 1KW to 25 KW supply.
Apply for New Electricity Connection in UP
The complete process to apply online for new electricity connection under Jhatpat Connection Yojana in UP state:-
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited at https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl/en
- Home page of the website will open as shown below:
- click at the “Apply for New Electricity Connection” under Connection Services section.
- Direct Link http://apps.uppcl.org/jhatpatconn/frmLogin.aspx
- Click at For “New Registration Click Hare” button.
- Registration Page will open as shown below:-
- Enter Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile No., Captcha and click at “Register” button.
- An One Time Password (OTP) will send on the register mobile number, enter OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button.
- After OTP verification registration process will be completed and Login Credentials.
- On Login Panel applicant can login with Login ID, Password and Captcha, After 1st login applicant will be redirected to change password page where he /she will have her auto generated password for society reasons.
- Applicant will have to fill New Password and Re-type Password in the respective fields and click on Create Password button, and can apply for new electricity connection form.
For Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. new electricity connection and other problem related queries kindly contact TOLL Free 1912.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ`s):-
What is Jhatpat Connection Yojana?
Under the Jhatpat Connection Yojana, the candidate can take a new electricity connection through online service.
How can I apply for Jhatpat Connection Scheme for New Electricity Connection?
Applicant can apply for new connection under Jhatpat scheme at www.uppcl.org or www.upenergy.in official web portal.
What are the requirement for registration on the portal?
Applicant`s Name, Date of Birth, Email Id and Mobile Number.
How much Kilowatts of connection can I take under this scheme?
Applican can apply for new electricity connection of 1 KW to 500 KW load for domestic and 1 KW to 49 KW load for Govt. Institute / Temporary purposes only. For 1 KW of connection, BPL and Non BPL users both can apply.
How to pay processing fees?
Applicant can pay the processing free online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking etc.
How Document need to be uploaded for new connection?
ID Proof (Aadhar Card / Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID), House occupancy proof (House Registry/ House Allotment Letter/ House Tax Receipt/ Rent Agreement).
How many connections an applicant can apply with one mobile number?
Applicant can apply many connection with one Mobile number.