UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration – State government of Uttar Pradesh has started the process of online registration for Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2023 and application are being invited from the unemployed youth. Eligible people can register online for UP Berojgari Bhatta 2018 through the official website, sewayojan.up.nic.in and after getting successful, monthly assistance will be provided to the beneficiary. Youth who have complete their graduation and still unemployed can apply online for Berojgari Bhatta 2023 UP.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration 2023
The application procedure to make registration for unemployment allowance in Uttar Pradesh is very easy. Interested applicants can follow the steps by step procedure to get Berojgari Bhatta. Complete details of application procedure is available in hindi language at the official website sewayojan.up.nic.in.
How to Register for UP Berojgari Bhatta 2023 – Registration Procedure
Applicants can follow the steps to enrol themselves in UP Unemployment Scheme 2023.
- Visit the official website of सेवायोजन विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश Employment Department Uttar Pradesh at sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Here Homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Take your mouse to the Menu bar and click at “पंजीकरण” link.
- Here a common Registration Form will be appeared on the screen.
- Enter all the required information such as name, mobile number etc and verify your mobile number through OTP.
- Now Make Login at Sewayojan Karyalaya website.
- Choose the scheme and at Apply online link.
- Here Berojgari Bhatta form will be displayed.
- Enter all the required information and submit it.
- After successful submission you will get the Berojgari Bhatta application number.
- Here completes the registration process.
Registration Form for UP Berojgari Bhatta
UP Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility & Qualification
Following is the eligibility and qualification for registration of UP Berojari Bhatta Yojana.
- Age of applicants should be in between 20 to 40 years.
- The applicants should a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Minimum education qualification to apply for the scheme is 10th class (High School).
- Candidate must be unemployed i.e he/she must not be working with any government department or private company.
- Annual income of applicant should be less than Rs 36,000/-.
Documents Required for Berojgari Bhatta Uttar Pradesh
Following are the document required to apply for the scheme.
- Resident Certificate / Domicile
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Notary Certified Affidavit
- 10 Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper
Contact Information – HelpDesk
For further information and query, if any, applicants can contact at the number given below.
Helpline Number: 0522-2638995, 91-7839454211
E-Mail Address: [email protected]